8/4/17

Three Ways to Wear a Gray Blazer

|
One of the things I've wanted to do more often on the blog is sharing multiple ways to wear one piece. I refer back to these posts often when other bloggers do them, so hopefully you find them helpful as well when you have (or plan to get) the same or similar item! I purchased my gray blazer last Spring and found it to be a great piece for making basic jeans, tees, and tanks look a lot more dressed up and polished. My own blazer ran true to size for me and is still in stock in most sizes (including a petite version). While I don't really wear it in the heat of Summer, I do think it's a great staple for the other three seasons! Here are a few ways I've worn mine:


Outfit Details:
Most of my shoes and accessories are no longer available, and in the interest of time for this post I didn't try to find similar options. But I will list the original retailer or brand in case you want to peruse their site on your own for current pieces!

ONE:
Jacket: Express | Tank: Target | Jeans: Express | Necklace: LOFT | Shoes: Forever 21 | Bag: c/o Amazon | Watch: Fossil

TWO:
Jacket: Express | Peplum Cami: Amazon | Jeans: Express | Shoes: Vince Camuto | Necklace: Kendra Scott (Gift) | Bag: Danielle Nicole | Watch: Fossil

THREE:
Jacket: Express | Tank: Target | Jeans: Express | Shoes: Charming Charlie | Necklace: Forever 21| Bag: c/o Amazon | Watch: Fossil | Bracelet: JustFab

I also think this will work great with some of the richer greens and burgundies of Fall and Winter, so maybe I'll do Round Two of this post in another six months or so when I've had appropriate weather to wear it a few more times!


Linking up with:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. I got an incredible deal on an Italian wool grey blazer years ago and it often just hands in my closet. I love it with dark jeans and pink peplum top! This is great inspiration! I would love to see a similar post this fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love when people show me multiple ways to wear the same thing as i suck at figuring that out myself lol. i could totally use this for my grey gap jacket, i'm always struggling to find a way to wear that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly!