8/12/17

Saturday Shopping:Brand Name vs Budget Buys

|
When I'm shopping for items for my own closet or similar items for blog posts, I often come across designer dupe items. Sometimes I get them for myself, and other times if it's in the budget I'll go for the brand name version because I want the higher quality. In either case, I find a lot more fun pieces than I can reasonably fit in my closet or afford! I don't always find the time to share them in my regular posting schedule so today I thought I'd share some weekend shopping inspiration and let you decide which items are worth the save or the splurge for yourself!

Handbags:

1. Shop Tory Burch Handbags -"Parker" Pink Quartz
2. Top Handle Budget Bag - $40
3. Shop Kara Handbags - Ring Pouch
4. Black Ring Budget Bag - $25
5. Shop Rebecca Minkoff Bags - "Small Love"
6. Pink Crossbody Budget Bag - $35

Clothing:
1. Shop MDS Stripes Brand - Silk Cotton Ruffle Top
2. Budget White Top w/ Black Trim $12
3. Shop Embroidered Jackets - Lonnie
4. Embroidered Budget Jacket $25
5. Shop Style Mafia - Locka

Jewelry:
1. Shop Kenneth Jay Lane - 3 Tier Ball Drop Earring
2. Budget Ball Drop Earrings - $11
3. Shop Oscar de la Renta Earrings - Classic Short Tassel Clip
4. Budget Earrings $22
5. Shop Kenneth Jay Lane - Double Band Ring Shown
6. Budget Pearl Ring - $7
7. Shop Shashi Earrings - Mia
8. Budget Earrings -$8

Shades & Shoes:

1. Shop Victoria Beckham Sunglasses - Kitten
2. Shop Budget Sunglasses - $10
3. Shop Alexander Wang Sandals - Abby
4. Budget Pearl Studded Sandals - $32

Thanks for so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!


Linking up with:

CONVERSATION

6 comments:

  1. That's cool. I like your blog. Go to my blog http://alamodenatine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and nice finds! I love the studded shoes!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing budget buys! I actually like many of the lower priced ones more than the brand name ones! The black tassel earrings are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many great dupes out there. I personally prefer originals in handbags because I keep them forever but otherwise I think its a waste to spend a gazzilion dollars on clothes and earrings etc and a similar item works just as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gina I love your blog! These are all great picks!! The link for the top handle budget bag takes me to a different bag... can you update the link??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Courtney! Thanks so much for letting me know about the error! Sorry about that! I just updated the link. Let me know if that doesn't solve it!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly! Also, due to a recent influx of Spam unfortunately I've had to turn comment moderation back on. Apologies for the inconvenience!