6/9/17

Outfit Recap 6/9/17

|
School is officially out for summer and I am feeling a huge sense of relief! The last two weeks were a whirlwind of activities, mixed with range of feelings from excitement, disbelief (how did the time pass so quickly?!) and even a little sadness with my oldest finishing up elementary school. But I that's just life and we keep taking it one day at a time. Here are a few outfits I wore this past week for doctor appointments, errand running, and the 5th Grade Promotion Ceremony...in that order!

Outfit Recap:

Navy Cami, Neutral Cardi:
Cami: Banana Republic | Cardi: TargetJeans: Express | Shoes: Target | Bag: Amazon | Necklace: Stella & Dot | Ring: Stella & Dot (Gift)

Pink Blouse, Jean Shorts:
Top: Gap (Exact in Black and White Only - Similar Option One and Two in Pink) | Shorts: Target (Similar) | Sandals: Target | Necklace: Stella & Dot (Similar, Gift) | Bag: c/o Fossil

Grey Blazer, White Tank:
Blazer: Express | Tank: Target | Jeans: Express | Necklace: Forever 21 (Similar) | Bag: c/o Amazon | Shoes: Charming Charlie (Similar) | Bracelet: Just Fab (Similar)

Nail colors in all pics:
Mani: OPI Let's Be Friends (Discontinued, Similar)
Pedi: Essie Flowerista

I have a few readers who prefer the front view individual photo version so if you fall in that category...here you go!

Navy Cami, Neutral Cardi:
Cami: Banana Republic | Cardi: TargetJeans: Express | Shoes: Target | Bag: Amazon | Necklace: Stella & Dot | Ring: Stella & Dot (Gift)

Pink Blouse, Jean Shorts:
Top: Gap (Exact in Black and White Only - Similar Option One and Two in Pink) | Shorts: Target (Similar) | Sandals: Target | Necklace: Stella & Dot (Similar, Gift) | Bag: c/o Fossil

Grey Blazer, White Tank:
Blazer: Express | Tank: Target | Jeans: Express | Necklace: Forever 21 (Similar) | Bag: c/o Amazon | Shoes: Charming Charlie (Similar) | Bracelet: Just Fab (Similar)

That's it for this week! The kids are out of school today and I'm hoping the sun comes out soon enough for us to go to the pool to celebrate the start of Summer Break! I hope you have some fun weekend plans too!


Linking up with:

CONVERSATION

7 comments:

  1. NO major weekend plans but I'm excited it's the weekend. I'm taking today off to make it extra long. Hope the sun's comes out and loving all your outfits as usual.

    xo
    Pinksole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pink top with jean shorts is so pretty and my favorite look! Hope you get some pool time this weekend!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for summer break!! I miss those days so tell your kids to enjoy it :) Love that pink blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer the front view :) I love all three but the first one is my favorite. I love that necklace with the tank, and those sandals are so good! I'm contemplating ordering them in black now. Then my collection of sexy/flattering sandals will be complete :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfits! Yay for Summer Vacation!
    Jaymie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopefully you get your wish for the weekend and the weather is nice! It sounds like you need some relaxing time by the pool after your busy week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pink top is so good! It pairs so well with the shorts and sandals! This weekend has been crazy and this week will only be crazier! So I empathize with your schedule!
    Caryl | http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly! Also, due to a recent influx of Spam unfortunately I've had to turn comment moderation back on. Apologies for the inconvenience!