5/10/17

Target Favorites + Style on the Daily Linkup

|
I really try not to browse around the Target clothing section too often because I end up with impulse purchases that don't necessarily help me build a cohesive wardrobe. But despite my good intentions, I end up there sometimes anyway, and sometimes those impulse purchases really end up working out! This jacket is one of those situations!

Jacket: Target | Tee: Express | Jeans: Express | Shoes: Amazon "Dark Taupe" | Bag: Sole Society | Necklace: Express | Ring: Stella & Dot | Nails: Essie Blanc

Front View:
Jacket: Target | Tee: Express | Jeans: Express | Shoes: Amazon "Dark Taupe" | Bag: Sole Society | Necklace: Express | Ring: Stella & Dot | Nails: Essie Blanc

And here's a quick look at three ways I've worn this jacket:
Outfit One details Here | Outfit Two details Here | Outfit Three 

BOGO 50% Off Target Shoes (and dresses):
I don't even try to avoid the shoe section because I think it's a goldmine of cute shoes that are reasonably priced for the comfort and quality. There's a BOGO 50% off sale on shoes this week (dresses too but I don't have any favorites in that category) so I'm sharing some of my current shoe favorites and my wishlist.

These taupe lace-ups are my current favorites and I've paired them with every color of pants I own and even a dress. So when it comes to shoes, this is about as versatile as it gets for me. I took my normal size in these and I do find them comfortable for everyday wear.

Shoes: Target | Full Outfit Details: One | Two | Three | Four 

Since it's a BOGO sale, you can't just get one pair of shoes! You have to get two in order to lower the average cost per pair! Nude shoes are my current favorites because they make outfit styling so easy, but I'm also wanting to try a denim pair because I think they would also go well with a lot of things in my wardrobe.

Target BOGO Sale Shoes
Top Row: One  Two | Three 
Bottom Row: One | Two | Three | Four

I have seen that first pair on probably a dozen bloggers and they are so cute! (Or maybe some of them have the actual Valentino version, I really can't tell the difference in pictures.) I am worried that the multiple buckle situation will be too fussy for me but I had to order them anyway so I can try them in person before I decide.

Style on the Daily Linkup!
Today is the launch of the new weekly linkup I am co-hosting with Amy Ann of Straight A Style! If you're a blogger, we'd love to have you join us! If you're a non-blogger I hope you'll check out some of the posts in the linkup below to meet some new get some new style inspiration!

Linking up with:

CONVERSATION

23 comments:

  1. Such a lovely outfits!! Specially the shoes of the first picture!! I love them!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: FEELIN' THE SUN AT MALIBU BEACH, CA

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea browsing Target is dangerous, Old navy and Target were the first two stores I started avoiding. You will end up with so much stuff but this jacket is adorable, love it on you.

    xo
    Pinksole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, Old Navy is the same way!! I have an easier time avoiding it since I don't have to grocery shop there like I do at Target!

      Delete
  3. Target can be dangerous! That jacket is such a great find though and I love all of your shoe picks! The denim pairs are so cute! Congrats on your new linkup!

    Jill
    Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the "two" sandals on the bottom row and I LOVE them, the closest dupe I've found for the Valentino Rockstud sandals! Can't wait to wear them all summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good, you're making me so excited to get them! And yes, they really are a great dupe for the Rockstud sandals!!

      Delete
  5. Now I'm wishing we still had Target here:( That jacket is cute and versatile & really love the taupe lace-ups!! Congrats on starting the new link up Gina, looking forward to joining each week!
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did not know about this BOGO sale on shoes. I've been looking at those block heels with ankle strap for a while. Thanks! And an olive cargo/military jacket is such a good purchase and this one looks good on you. Great purchase, but I hear you on the impulse buys. These days, I'm trying to avoid the little girls and boys sections. That's where I get into trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always find way more at Target than I expect!! Have you seen their jewelry collection lately?? So cute!!
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've done a better job of avoiding the jewelry section because the same thing happens...a few too many things end up in my cart!! I have seen some cute stuff from their Baublebar collection on other people so I'm sure sooner or later I'll cave and be looking there again!

      Delete
  8. Target is so dangerous! I might need that first shoe you shared. Heck you are dangerous. ;) Yay for the linkup!!!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  9. First, thank you ladies so much for hosting! I'm going to do my best to participate in them (as well as other link-ups) as often as I can! Second, I love your jacket! I just wore a similar one over the weekend and even though I've had it for years, it's the most versatile one I own. And third, I guess I'm going to Target soon! I have the third shoe by Steve Madden in the bottom row and love them so much. I hope these fit the same because I'd love them in nude.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, yup...just checked out the website and I'm going to Target today! So many designer dupes. Thanks for the heads up!

      Delete
  10. congrats on the new link up! Love the jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i pretty much avoid the clothing section at target, impulse shopping galore! i also have had not great luck with things lasting, but shoes have never had that problem. i agree, their shoe section is a goldmine!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love taupe shoes! I have some for almost every season. They go with everything! Those lace ups are so cute with all your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love this casual look and the jacket. I bought a similar one a few years ago on sale at h&m. I have since wore it way to many times :)
    I love target too, but we don't have one where I live <3

    xo
    http://style-hue.com/denim-denim-blue/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Target! The olive jacket with the black jeans is my favorite outfit!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Target's clothing section is my biggest weakness! I can never help myself lol! I am drooling over those shoes!! Can't deny a bogo off sale!!! Like I need an excuse to visit Target a 9th time this week lol! The olive green jacket looks great on you! Love how you styled it each time!

    Have a great Mother's Day!!

    Xo, Erica
    Casually Styled

    ReplyDelete
  16. Target gets me every time! Loving that jacket, and I've been eyeing those Valentino dupes for a while. I may need to take advantage of this BOGO deal <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have been SO into the Target shoe selection lately- scored some awesome finds. Love your new jacket- seriously versatile, which is awesome. :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's a great versatile jacket and I love the lace ups! Browsing TKMaxx is dangerous for me (and my bank balance!). Congrats on the new link up :-)

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly! Also, due to a recent influx of Spam unfortunately I've had to turn comment moderation back on. Apologies for the inconvenience!