5/6/17

Outfit Recap 5/6/17

|
Welcome to my weekend outfit recap! Hope you had a happy Cinco de Mayo and that your weekend is off to a good start! These posts are just a simple list of outfits I wore each week with links to current or similar options if my exact item is sold out. If the outfit was previously featured on the blog with more details on fit and sizing for a current item I'll link to that post as well.

Outfit Recap:

White V-Neck Tee, Grey Jeans:
Tee: Nordstrom | Necklace: Stella & Dot | Jeans: Express | Shoes: Target | Bag: Sole Society | Bracelets: Charmed Stacks

Black Strappy Shoulder Tee + Jean Shorts:
Tee: Amazon (Comes in 8 other colors) | Shorts: Old Navy (Current) | Sandals: Sam Edelman | Necklace: Stella & Dot | Bag: c/o Amazon | Bracelets: Charmed Stacks | Sunless Tanner: Amazon

Black Portofino, Light Grey Jeans: 
Top: Express | Jeans: Express | Shoes: Sole Society (Similar/Same Brand) | Bag: Sole Society | Necklace: Kendra Scott |

Long Sleeve Peplum Top (Full Post Here)
Top: Gap  | Jeans: Express | Bag: c/o Amazon | Shoes: Amazon | Ring: Kendra Scott ("Daisy" with Iridescent Drusy) | Earrings: Kendra Scott (in Chalcedony)

Lace Dress, Nude Sandals: (Evening photo - please pardon the dark lighting!)
Dress: Rent the Runway (Purchase option Here) | Sandals: Target | Wristlet: Express | Ring: Kendra Scott

One Shoulder Top, Jeans (Full Post Here):
Top: Abercrombie | Jeans: Express | Shoes: Jessica Simpson (Similar) | Bag: Amazon

Grey Blazer, Pink Peplum Cami (Full Post Here)
Blazer: Express | Cami: c/o Amazon | Jeans: Express | Sandals: Vince Camuto (Similar) | Necklace: Kendra Scott (Gift)


See you back on Monday!



Linking up with:

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. Hi Gina, you looks stunning in all outfits. You have perfect legs! WOW! I wish I had legs like you.
    XO
    Miri

    http://currentlywearing.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That long sleeve peplum is gorgeous! You look stunning in that black lace dress! I love it styled with the nude sandals and bag!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soft pink is such a pretty color on you! I love the distressed shorts from Old Navy! I am in dire need of some new ones. Hopefully they have them in my size!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly! Also, due to a recent influx of Spam unfortunately I've had to turn comment moderation back on. Apologies for the inconvenience!