5/2/17

Deal Alert: $25 Tops at Express

|
Hello and surprise! Another random Tuesday post. Tuesday seems to be the day that Express does some mid-week mega promotions, and this time it's one of my style staples. The Portofino shirt is on sale for $25, and normally they run $49.90 - $59.90. Several other styles of tops are included in the $25 sale as well, and I'll highlight one that's on my wishlist below.

I've shown dozens of outfits with this shirt in the past (in every color of the rainbow and paired with everything from skirts to shorts to pants). The quickest way to reference those are by going to the "Categories" menu up top and selecting "Portofino Shirts" from the drop down menu. I try not to feature it as much these days just because it makes me feel like a broken record. But it really is a classic piece and I do still wear it! It has over 2000 reviews for 5 out of 5 stars, so I know I'm not alone in this.
Top: Express | Jeans: Express | Shoes: Sole Society (Similar/Same Brand) | Bag: Sole Society | Necklace: Kendra Scott |

Front View:

Shop the Look:



There are several options of this shirt with Slim Fit and Regular Fit, plus some with additional details like ruffles or a tie sleeve instead of a button cuff. All of them are included in the $25 sale. There are also a few other styles of tops included in the sale. I especially love the cold shoulder ruffle top shown below. You can see it on Kristie on Instagram and it looks darling on her!


$25 Shirt sale
Bottom Row: "Flamingo"  | Satin GreyWhite  | Satin Pink 

You can find the entire selection of $25 "Doorbuster" Tops Here. That's it for now and I'll see you back tomorrow!




CONVERSATION

7 comments:

  1. I love express!

    xx. The Coastal Confidence
    http://the-coastalconfidence.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this post is all about Express tops, but I just can't stop looking at that necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sale heads up! The portofino is such a good closet staple and those ruffle sleeve tops are so cute!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got that email and I need to check them out! $25 is an amazing deal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the portofino shirts, but I find that most are sheer and not appropriate for my office. What do you wear under a portofino to make it office appropriate? Are some less sheer than others?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do feel like when these first came out, they weren't as sheer as they are now! I don't have an issue with my darker colors (like black and olive green). But for white or another lighter color you may want to wear a nude seamless cami underneath if it feels to sheer for the office. Target has one with a v neckline so it won't peekaboo above the v-neckline of the blouse. I have the Merona Women's Favorite Cami from Target and even though it has a scoop neckline, I sized up so the scoop is deep enough that it doesn't show under a portofino.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly! Also, due to a recent influx of Spam unfortunately I've had to turn comment moderation back on. Apologies for the inconvenience!