4/12/17

Three Ways to Wear: Grey Suede Moto Jacket

|
Well hello friends! This week is Spring Break and I'm keeping my posts simple to enjoy my extra time with my kids while they're still young enough to want to spend time with me! Here's an outfit I wore recently with some extra details on fit and where to find similar pieces for the ones that are sold out.
Jacket: c/o Amazon | Cami: Express (Similar) | Jeans: Express | Shoes: Target | Necklace: Stella & Dot (Similar) | Ring: Stella & Dot | Nails: Essie "Pre-Show Jitters"

Outfit Notes:

I'm trying to get as much use out of my grey suede moto jacket before it's too warm to wear it anymore. It's a medium-weight jacket so it works better for our cooler days and nights. It does run true to size and I'll share a few other ways I've worn this at the end of the post.

These jeans are the Supersoft style and they are indeed very soft, true to their name! They ran true to size for me. This exact pair has been out of stock in the short length for quite some time (which is what I prefer for my height - 5'4"), but as I'm writing this, they are in stock in all lengths (Short, Regular, Long) and sizes.

Front View:

Jacket: c/o Amazon | Cami: Express (Similar) | Jeans: Express | Shoes: Target | Necklace: Stella & Dot (Similar) | Ring: Stella & Dot | Nails: Essie "Pre-Show Jitters"

Here are all three ways I've worn this jacket. Lots of variations on neutrals, but I've just been in neutrals in general lately!
Original post for each outfit: One | Two | Three (See Above)

Thanks for stopping by today!


Linking up with:

CONVERSATION

12 comments:

  1. This jacket is such a good find, love the color.

    xo
    Pinksole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm glad I finally got it! Now I just wish I had a lighter weight version for Summer!

      Delete
  2. That is such a great jacket! Love all of these neutral looks! Enjoy your spring break!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jill! Spring break was great but it's good to be back. :)

      Delete
  3. love the jacket!
    kisses from the sandpit ❤︎
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the spring color palette here with the jacket and camisole. Of course I love the ring too! I'm wearing mine today. Enjoy your time away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great ring and a good price, too! I liked it enough to re-buy it when I sadly lost my first one!

      Delete
  5. That really is such a great jacket! I love it with the soft pink!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this jacket at Zara the other day and it's very similar. It's a light blue instead of grey but perfect for spring and a little less expensive
    https://m.zara.com/us/en/woman/jackets/jacket-with-zips-c358002p4450064.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love that! Thanks so much for sharing! It's always nice to have options at different price points. Also love the Stone color that it comes in as well. Looks like a great taupe-y neutral!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly! Also, due to a recent influx of Spam unfortunately I've had to turn comment moderation back on. Apologies for the inconvenience!