4/25/17

Daily Deals: Free Shipping + 50% Off

|
Surprise! It's a random Tuesday post! Normally when I find that an item I've worn on the blog has gone on sale, I tend to post it to my Instagram Story just because that's the quickest and easiest way to get the information out! But I know not everyone follows me on that platform or checks my Instagram story by the minute! There are a couple of sales I saw today and I had time to put together a quick post about it, so here we go!

First, Charming Charlie currently has Free Shipping on all orders, no minimum! I posted this outfit in my weekend outfit recap (here), but I don't usually add much detail to those posts in the interest of time. But since I am new to shopping at Charming Charlie (thanks to Caryl!) I wanted to share fit detail on these pieces since some of you might be unfamiliar with their sizing as well!
Top: Charming Charlie | Jeans: Express | Shoes: Charming Charlie | Necklace: Kendra Scott | Bracelets: Charmed Stacks | Bag: Sole Society

My photos really don't do this top justice! It has a very cute ruffle layer detail that you can see better in person and in the stock photo. It ran true to size for me. I also like that it comes up a bit higher than my Barcelona cami so there are no modesty issues if you have to bend forward, etc.

These Shoes only come in whole sizes. I am normally a 7.5, occasionally an 7, so I ordered a 7 and luckily they fit great! They're also very comfortable and easy to walk in. They're an excellent dupe of a designer pair that retails for $150! Here's a close-up, side view of the shoes:

Front View:

Shop the Look:


UPDATED Deal Alert! For the month of May, get $10 off $60 at Charming Charlie online or in store with the following code: RBTOGOSY. To get the savings in store use this code: 720000000233.

The second deal I wanted to share today is that Express has 50% off select dresses! Not all dresses unfortunately, but my black cami sundress is 50% off, making it under $30 right now!
Duster: Abercrombie (Sold out in this color, lightweight version here) | Sundress: Express | Necklace: Stella & Dot (Similar) | Ring: Stella & Dot | Sandals: Target | Nails: OPI "Let's Be Friends" (Similar)


It runs true to size, has pockets and is such a convenient, comfortable piece to throw on in a hurry. It's also pretty easy to dress up a little more for dinner with a strappy sandals (see how I wore it in Hawaii here). It also comes in a floral print version and a denim version, but I will warn you that I tried the denim version on in store and I almost had to call for help to get it off! Not to mention the difficulty I had putting it on! It could really use a size zipper, but it doesn't have one. It has much less stretch in the torso than my version of the dress, so consider sizing up or just beware the issue in advance.

Front View:
Shop the Look:



That's all for today! I'll be back tomorrow for What's Up Wednesday and my monthly book reviews!


Linking up with:

CONVERSATION

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up! LOVE those shoes, especially the lace up detailing <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful looks! I especially love the black top paired with the white pants!

    Luci’s Morsels | fashion. food. frivolity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the record, I always follow your Instagram stories by the minute. You're the second person to mention Charming Charlie this week and that top is really cute. Thanks for recommending how to get the code. I've noticed before that if I wait a day after visiting a website, a code mysteriously appears in my Facebook feed. And I have had those moments of being in the dressing room and not being able to get something off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love hearing about sales so I have an excuse to buy something I've had my eye on! That cami is darling and so are the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the heads up on the Express sale! That sundress is so cute! I'm also loving those lace up heels!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly! Also, due to a recent influx of Spam unfortunately I've had to turn comment moderation back on. Apologies for the inconvenience!