11/30/16

Outfit Recap: 11/29/16

|
After all the craziness of Black Friday/Cyber Monday I'm in the mood to keep it simple here today.  As usual I'm joining Lindsey for "What I Wore Wednesday" so here's a quick recap of outfits I've worn recently.

ONE:
Sweater: LOFT (Similar) | Faux Leather Leggings: Express | Tank: Target (Maternity for length) | Necklace: Kendra Scott | Shoes: Express (Similar) | Bag: Amazon (Exact style, studded option sold out)

Shop the Look:


TWO:
Tee: Express (Current) | Jeans: Express | Booties: Amazon | Bag: Amazon (Exact color sold out)| Watch: Fossil | Short Necklace: Jewelry | Long Necklace: Stella & Dot | Ring: Stella & Dot (Gift)

Shop the Look:


THREE:

Jacket: Maurice's (Similar) | Tank: Target (Maternity for length) | Leggings: Express | Necklace: Express (Similar) | Boots: Amazon (my color sold out, Similar Color/Style) | Bag: Amazon

Shop the Look:


FOUR:

Grey Sweater: Express (Similar) | Black Cami: Express | Jeans: Express | Shoes: Express | Necklace: Kendra Scott | Watch: Fossil | Bracelets: Charmed Stacks | Ring: Stella & Dot (Gift) | Bag: Amazon

Shop the Look:


Front View:
Individual Front View Outfits found here.

Well, that's about as basic as it gets but that's all I have today! I do want to say a quick thank you to all the bloggers that joined our Black Friday Link-Up and congrats to Natasha who won the Nordstrom Gift Card Prize! Tomorrow I'll be joining Kristen and Gretchen for "What's New With You" to chat about some of the non-outfit stuff I've been into like books, movies, music, etc. so be sure to check back tomorrow if you're into that sort of thing!


Linking up with:

CONVERSATION

9 comments:

  1. Still thankful that you helped me get dressed last week with your burgundy jacket and grey combo! And you are spoiling us with these bonus posts the last couple of weeks!
    Carylee | http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered a black and white striped cardigan because of that top outfit :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your layers! That burgundy moto jacket is fabulous! I need to check out Maurices more often!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the looks. It's a great time to wear cardigans although I never seem to have enough. :]


    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am obsessed with oxblood so I am in love with the leather jacket in look 3!!

    xo,
    Kay Elle
    www.IAmKayElle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That moto jacket is such a great piece! Love the color!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly! Also, due to a recent influx of Spam unfortunately I've had to turn comment moderation back on. Apologies for the inconvenience!