10/19/16

Outfit Update + New Camo and Stripes

|
Once again just playing a little catch-up on outfit posts since I like to make sure everything that I post on Instagram finds a place here so I can give full details of exact vs. similar and any other noteworthy details for each look that are too lengthy for an Instagram caption!

ONE:
Jacket: Express (Similar) | Tee: Express | Jeans: Express (Similar) | Short Necklace: Kendra Scott | Long Necklace: Express | Bag: Amazon (Similar) | Shoes: Express | Watch: Fossil (Similar) |  Ring: Nordstrom | Bracelets: Express (Similar)

My camo jacket is only a few months old from Express but it quickly sold out. I'm surprised they haven't re-released the same version or a new one since it seems more useful in Fall than Summer. But I did find a really good similar option (look, style, and price) from the same brand as the olive drape jacket I'm wearing in Outfit One here. My olive drape jacket runs the same as Express sizing if not a touch smaller, so hopefully their camo jacket runs the same since there aren't any reviews at this point.

Shop the Look:


TWO: 

Tee: Express (3/4 Sleeve Version of Same) | Jeans: Express (Similar) | Shoes: Amazon | Necklace: Express | Watch: Fossil | Bag: c/o Danielle Nicole (Similar) | Ring: Stella & DotNails: Essie "Model Clicks"

Not too much to say about this look! Several pieces are sold out so I did the best I could with similar items and similar prices. I do love this silver layered choker necklace, and if you missed my round-up of my favorite choker necklaces (the ones I own and also the ones on my wish list) you can find it here.

Shop the Look


THREE:
Jacket: BB Dakota | Cami: Express | Jeans: Express (Similar) | Short Necklace: Kendra Scott | Long Necklace: ExpressShoes: Amazon (Similar) | Bag: Amazon | Ring: Nordstrom

The exact jeans I'm wearing in this photo are the Supersoft Midrise jeans from Express. Unfortunately they are sold out, but I linked to a High Rise pair in the same Supersoft fabric that looks identical in terms of color. In my experience from jeans I own or have tried on at Express, High Rise is about 2" higher than mid-rise and sits right at my belly button.

Shop the Look:


FOUR:
Tee: Express (Current) | Necklace: Kendra Scott (Maroon Jade) | Shorts: Target (Similar) | Shoes: Amazon "Natural" | Watch: Fossil (Similar) | Bag: c/o Fossil | Bracelet: Forever 21 (Similar)

I wore this a couple of weeks ago and never got around to posting it anywhere. (And with temps expected to climb back up to the 90s here this week, I'll probably be wearing something similar again this week!) I purchased this striped London Tee (as well as the black striped version) last Fall, and they just re-released both of these for 2016. It looks like the new white version has black stripes (whereas mine are dark navy) and both colors have one extra stripe at the neckline. But if you missed these last Fall, they're a great staple and it's worth getting the updated version.

Shop the Look:


Front View:

I'll be back on Friday with four more outfits and few other things to share so I hope you'll stop by then!


Linking up with:

CONVERSATION

11 comments:

  1. Haven't been wearing my jackets much, but I do love this camo one. The fit is perfect

    xo
    Pinksole

    ReplyDelete
  2. The camo jacket is so cute! I saw one at Nordstrom a few weeks ago that I'm kicking myself for not trying on! Might have to go back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! Hope to see you on the Fancy Friday linkup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both of your jackets! The camo is so cute! I need one asap!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness blogger just ate my comment!!!
    Cliffs notes--- camo jacket rules. Gimme that silver choker necklace set.
    Carylee | http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that gorgeous BB Dakota jacket! It's such a pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never thought I would say this, but I actually LOVE that camo jacket!! You make it so wearable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are looking so great
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like the camo jacket, i am very surprised they haven't released something similar or the same.. like you said, definitely seems more fall/winter to me than summer. i really like the bag in that outfit too! super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovinggggg that camo jacket- I'm getting a lot of use out of the one I scored a month or so ago, too. I love the cool feel it gives to a look. :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly! Also, due to a recent influx of Spam unfortunately I've had to turn comment moderation back on. Apologies for the inconvenience!