10/7/16

Outfit Recap 10/7/16

|
It's Friday so as usual I'm sharing my four favorite outfits this week plus any other fashion-related "favorites" this week!

Outfit Recap

ONE:

Jacket: Express (Similar) | Dress: Express (Similar) | Shoes: Amazon | Bag: Amazon | Bracelet: Charmed Stacks | Necklace: Express (Similar)

Outfit Notes: In my Fall Wishlist post (found here) I mentioned wanting a long-sleeve version of this dress or similar. Still no luck in that department, so luckily it's still warm enough for me to wear this dress on its own or with a just light layer on top. I'm hoping I find something I like with sleeves before the temperatures drop!

Shop the Look:



TWO:
Top: Express | Shorts: Target (Similar) | Shoes: Amazon | Bag: c/o Fossil | Bracelets: Express | Short Necklace: Kendra Scott | Long Necklace: Express

Outfit Notes: You know that saying, "if you love something let it go?" For me, it's, "if you love something, get it in all of the colors!" This is the same pair of shoes I'm wearing in Outfit One and Four, just different colors. They are under $30 (for most sizes) and so comfortable! I tried and returned the pricier version of these shoes (from a store that rhymes with Shmordstrom...) before I bought this pair, and the heel on the more expensive version was higher on those so they actually weren't as comfortable to me as these.

Shop the Look:


THREE:

Top: Express | Jeans: Express | Shoes: Amazon | Necklace: Kendra Scott | Bracelets: Charmed Stacks | Bag: Danielle Nicole (Similar)

Outfit Notes: The original stock photo and the product name ("Medium Wash") on this shirt are pretty confusing on the Express website. So if at some point you've clicked through and wondered if this is actually the exact shirt I'm wearing, it really is. I confirmed with the SKU number on my tag when I purchased it in store because it just doesn't look the same online. However, they've recently added a new pic (with Karlie Kloss as the model) to the product listing and that version is a much more accurate representation of this shirt.

Shop the Look:


FOUR:
Top: Express (Similar Color) | Jeans: Express | Short Necklace: Kendra Scott | Long Necklace: Forever 21 (Similar) | Watch: c/o Fossil | Bracelets: Express | Ring: Rebecca Minkoff (Gift) | Bag: Tory Burch (Option)

Outfit Notes: This year I felt like Express didn't release as many new Fall Color options for the Barcelona Cami as they did last year, which is when I bought my exact top here. That said, I linked to a similar $30 cami from Nordstrom that I've seen on a number of other bloggers. That option does come in a very similar color to what I'm wearing, and eventually I'm planning to try one myself for size and fit comparison etc. Also, another item on my Fall Wishlist post (here) was a tote-sized leopard bag for days when I need something bigger than this crossbody...and still no luck for me in that search either!

Shop the Look:


Front View:

BOGO Sale + Favorite Shirt Re-stocked:
This weekend, EVERYTHING at Express (including the rarely-on-sale One Eleven Collection) is But One, Get One 50% Off. PLUS you can use Code 1688 to get $25 off every $100 you spend.

In case you missed it when it launched and immediately sold out in August, this exact color was just re-stocked! It's been a favorite of mine for fall:
Top: Express | Jeans: Express | Necklace: Express (Similar) | Bracelet: Charmed Stacks | Shoes: Sole Society (Current) | Bag: Amazon

Shop the Look:


And here's a front view of the same outfit plus two other ways I've worn this piece:


Outfit One Details: 
Directly above this photo

Outfit Two Details:
Top: Express | Jeans: Express | Necklace: Forever 21 (Similar) | Shoes: Amazon | Bag: Danielle Nicole (Similar)

Outfit Three Details:
Top: Express | Jeans: Express | Necklace: Express (Similar) | Booties: Forever 21 | Bag: Amazon


If you want to grab a second color of this top for the BOGO sale and can't decide which color to get, here are a few past posts for ideas:
Have a great weekend and see you back next week!


Linking up with:
ErikaAndreaNarci |JoLynne |  Lindsey | Alison

CONVERSATION

8 comments:

  1. Love the jackets very much. Awesome post.
    http://tipsoye.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these outfits!!!
    Jaymie
    www.jaymieashcraft.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all your outfits and these recaps are always so fun to read. Did you shop the express sale now that the hurricane scare is over I need to get back to business lol.

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the addition of your outfit notes to these recaps! The color of you barcelona cami is so pretty and I'm also loving the burgundy portofino! Have a wonderful weekend!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  5. The wine colored portofino looks great on you! I definitely think that's my favorite color of yours! <3
    Carylee | http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That berry/burgundy color shirt is so pretty! And it goes with a ton of things! I think I need one! Love all the great items you find on amazon, too. I need to start checking there more often!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have the cutest lace up shoes Gina! I have a nude pair that I plan on wearing in the next few days. It's probably my fave trend right now for Fall. Love your outfits as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. that last portofino is definitely perfect for fall. such a pretty colour! and yes to 'if you love something, get it in all of the colors' because it's just like, law.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly! Also, due to a recent influx of Spam unfortunately I've had to turn comment moderation back on. Apologies for the inconvenience!