5/19/16

Outfits on the Daily- Pink Week 5/19/16

|
Normally I save my outfit recaps for Friday but since I have enough backlogged for two posts at this point, I'm doing just that. Besides, no one has time in a day to scroll through eight of these anyway! So here's Part One of As Seen on Instagram along with the front view for each look at the end of the post. And tomorrow I'll have four more plus a few Friday Favorites to share as well.

One:
Tee: Nordstrom Rack | Jeans: Express | Sandals: Nordstrom | Necklace: c/o Kendra Scott | Bag: Amazon | Ring: Express (Similar) | Bracelets: Express (Similar) | Watch: Fossil (Similar)

Shop the Look:


Two:

Sweater: LOFT | Necklace: Express | Jeans: ExpressBag: Express (Similar) | Shoes: Express (Similar) | Ring: Rebecca Minkoff (Gift)

Shop the Pieces:


Three:

Top: Express (Similar) | Jeans: Express (Similar) | Shoes: Steve Madden | Bag: Amazon (Pink Sold Out) | Necklace: c/o Danielle Nicole | Ring: Target | Watch: c/o Fossil | Bracelet: Forever 21 (Similar)

Shop the Pieces:


Four:

Jacket: Express | Tee: Express | Jeans: Express | Bag: Express | Boots: Amazon | Necklace: Stella & Dot (Gift) | Ring: Stella & Dot (Gift)

Shop the Pieces:


Front View:

Looks like I've been on quite a pink kick lately! You can also tell from these outfits that our May weather has been all over the place, from cool and rainy to perfectly Spring-y and sunny. I'm ready for more sun so here's to hoping Mother Nature will see things my way. See you back tomorrow for four more outfits and some favorites!


Linking up with:
ErikaAndreaNarci |JoLynne | Katie | Megan | Lindsey | Amanda |

CONVERSATION

14 comments:

  1. it's rainy here too and I hate it, love the pink and leopard combo the most.

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all! I really love your hot pink bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always have such fun and colorful outfits. I love them!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  4. Outfits 2 and 3 are my favorites! I love the stripes and layered top!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  5. so much pink :) our weather has been all over the place as well, i am going for a run after work and it is supposed to be 70, but tuesday i ran after work but it was 50 and rainy so.. i don't understand what is going on lol. i am ready for 80s (and 100 but i don't think we even got to 100 last year, sigh).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you show both views of your outfit. That necklace in #3 is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love a bright tee- this pink is so pretty!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving all of the pin and am anticipating knowing the results of your white nail polish comparison from snapchat. Which one is this? I'm still a big fan of Sinful Colors Easy Going which I first heard about from you and am going to try to get a pedicure with it today. That Danielle Nicole necklace is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I am actually wearing Essie Blanc in all of these pics - it's a true, opaque white. I love the color of Easy Going so much but the formula has been giving me trouble and "shrinking" when I apply Seche Vite. My Essie polishes don't do that, but with my current experiment (Sally Hansen Creme de la Creme) I'm having the same issue. So maybe it's the Seche and not the Sinful! :/

      Delete
  9. I absolutely love the top in outfit 3! How many pairs of jeans do you have? I know you've done some denim posts, you have a great collection! I also love that kiss ring on your thumb in outfit 3. I have a kiss ring, but it fits a different finger.

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I think in the summer I will be wearing that ring on my index instead of my thumb. It's just slightly too big for my index finger right now but my fingers swell in the heat. As far as jeans...I've never counted and not sure I want to. But maybe 15-20 if I had to guess?? Eek.

      Delete
  10. I love all the touches of pink in these outfits.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The ruffle hem top with the turquoise necklace is my fave of this bunch! That necklace is really a stunner! Love it so much!
    Carylee | http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly! Also, due to a recent influx of Spam unfortunately I've had to turn comment moderation back on. Apologies for the inconvenience!