4/29/16

Outfits on the Daily 4/29/16

|
It's one of those weeks where I covered a lot of topics in my previous posts (everything from Sunless Tanning to current favorite books, TV shows, snacks, here), so I'll just keep it short and sweet with my outfit and fitness recap today.

Outfit Recap:

One:
Jacket: Express (Option) | Tee: Target | Jeans: Express | Shoes: Forever 21 (Similar) | Bag: c/o Danielle Nicole | Necklace: c/o Kendra Scott | Ring: Kendra Scott (Turquoise only)

Shop the Pieces:
Two:
Jacket: Express | Cami: Express | Jeans: ExpressNecklace: Express (Similar) | Bag: Amazon | Shoes: Sole Society (Exact Style, Similar Print)

Shop the Pieces:

Three:
Jacket: Express | Tee: Nordstrom Rack  |  Jeans: Express | Shoes: Steve Madden | Necklace: Forever 21 (Similar) | Bag: Amazon (Pink Sold Out, Similar in Pink) | Ring: Stella & Dot

Shop the Pieces:

Four: 
Sweater: LOFT | Cami: Express | Shorts: Target | Necklace: Express | Bag: Amazon | Sandals: Nordstrom | Ring: Kendra Scott (Turquoise only)

Shop the Pieces:



Front View:
For individual version of front view outfits go here

Some of the outfits I shared on Instagram made it into my Top Four outfits of April so check out details for those in this post.

Fitness Recap

Here's a look back at my workouts this week:

Saturday:
Dance Class (The studio where I regularly practice just started offering some Saturday classes so I've been alternating between Kickboxing and Dance Class on Saturdays depending on my mood and time constraints.)

Sunday:
Dance Class

Monday:
Legs: Cathe STS Meso 1 Week 1

Tuesday:
Flexibility Training: Get Bent

Wednesday:
Chest, Shoulders, Biceps: Cathe STS Meso 1 Week 1

Thursday:
Cardio: Cathe Low Max (Combos 1-4)
Abs: Cathe Core Max (Tough Core Premix)

Friday:
Back and Triceps: STS Meso 1 Week 1

Shop the Workouts:


Workout Notes:
See this post for more of my thoughts on Cathe's STS Series (it's a 12 week program so you'll be seeing a lot of here in the near future) as well my method for tracking the weights I use in each workout.

* * *
I have a busy fweekend coming up so I'll try to share some highlights on Snapchat if you follow along there (@ontheDailyX). I'm also hoping to squeeze in some blog time since I have a lot of content I'd like to share next week, starting with a fun giveaway on Monday so stay tuned!



Linking up with:
ErikaAndreaNarci |JoLynne | Katie | Megan | Lindsey | Amanda |

CONVERSATION

14 comments:

  1. You always look so polished! I love your bright barcelona cami's and your structured bags! Have a great weekend!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love seeing what shoes and bag you pick. And yay for bags in the front view!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shoes are from F21 in the first photo? I would have never guessed! I need to check out their shoes more often and not just the clothes. Also love the big bag from Amazon. I just started following you on SnapChat, can't wait to see some snaps!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are from F21! They're a couple of years old, though. I tend to forget to look there too but I've had pretty good luck with their shoes in the past. (Case in point...those shoes are "old" now but still holding up pretty well. I definitely got my $30 worth out of them.)

      Delete
  4. You look so tan. I tried airbrush tanning this week and loved it. I have Low Max and it's one of my favorites when I just want straight through cardio. It's surprisingly a good calorie burner. I don't have core max and have heard it's a tough one. Love all of the jackets, but you're getting some good use out of that striped cardigan. Have a great weekend. I'll be stalking you on snapchat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute outfits! You have such a great sense of style!!

    Xoxo
    Serein
    https://sereinwu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfits! I love that studded purse :)

    XO
    Molly
    www.trendychickadee.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of these looks are flawless!

    Adi xx
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. all so good, of course the outfit with the striped tee is my favorite.

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete
  9. aaaaah I wish those grey jean leggings weren't sold out!Boo! lol. I am def getting that silky soft black moto jacket though..and the jeans you are wearing with the nectar(?) colored Barcelona cami..thank goodness it is pay week lol!!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  10. okay that's it, i am definitely getting some grey jeans soon. love them. hope you had a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly! Also, due to a recent influx of Spam unfortunately I've had to turn comment moderation back on. Apologies for the inconvenience!