4/22/16

Outfits on the Daily 4/22/16

|
Happy Friday! I missed my regular outfit and fitness recap last week due to Spring Break so I'll try to get caught up on those two fronts today. Also, before I go any further I wanted to mention that Express has free shipping on orders $50 or more today! Usually it's on orders of $125 or more and they rarely lower that number. Plus there's a code for $25 off $100 (Enter Code 1294 at checkout) so online shopping is looking pretty enticing this weekend.

Outfit Recap:
My last outfit recap was April 8, but I actually haven't missed too many outfits here since I worked them into some other recent posts:
  • Travel Outfits for touring Los Angeles, Universal Studios Hollywood, etc. Here
  • Four plaid shirt outfits inspired by Jessica Alba/Taurus Style Here
And here are the final four that didn't make the blog:

One:
Tee: Nordstrom Rack | Jeans: Express (Similar) | Sandals: Nordstrom | Bag: Danielle Nicole | Necklace: LOFT | Bracelets: Express

Shop the Pieces: 
Two:
Jacket: Express | Cami: Express | Necklace: Kendra Scott | Shorts: Target | Shoes: Steve Madden | Bag: Amazon | Ring: Nordstrom

Shop the Pieces: 

Three:
Jacket: Express (Similar) | Dress: Express | Necklace: Express | Sandals: Nordstrom | Sunglasses: LOFT | Watch: c/o Fossil

Shop the Pieces:

Four
Jacket: Express | Tee: Nordstrom Rack | Jeans: Express | Bag: Danielle Nicole | Boots: Amazon (Exact color sold out) | Necklace: Stella & Dot (Gift)

Shop the Pieces:


Front View:
Individual Front View Outfits Here

Fitness Recap:

My last workout update was April 8 as well so I'm going to do a full update today. I specifically wanted to share my workouts from my Spring Break/Travel week since that's atypical for me and I've had a few questions about how I handle travel or when I take breaks!

APRIL 9-15 (Spring Break Week):

Saturday
Cardio Kickboxing

Sunday
Dance Class

Monday
Legs: Cathe Muscle EnduranceHigh Reps (leg work only for both)
(We drove to LA this day but didn't leave until late morning so I got up and did my workout as usual)

Tuesday - Thursday
Travel. No official workouts but lots of walking and we did the Hollywood Hike on Thursday.

Friday:
Upper Body Weights: Cathe Muscle Endurance
(We drove home from LA in the morning and I worked out at home in the late afternoon.)


APRIL 16-22:

Saturday
Cardio Kickboxing

Sunday
Dance Class

Monday
Legs: Cathe Lift it HiiT it Legs

Tuesday
Cardio + Abs: Cathe 4 Day Split Kickboxing + Core

Wednesday:
Back, Shoulders (rear delts), Biceps: Cathe Lift it HiiT

Thursday:
Flexibility Training: Advanced Lastics

Friday:
Chest, Triceps, Shoulders: Cathe Lift it HiiT It

Shop the Workouts:



* * *

That brings us all up to date on fitness and fashion, now I just have about a dozen more things I want to share (fit notes on some recent purchases that did or didn't work out, the Fitness Q&A I promised, etc.) and then I'll feel really caught up on blog stuff! I know my posting schedule isn't as consistent as it once was but it just works a little better for me to go with the flow of life and share content when it when it's ready or when it makes sense, so thanks for sticking with me! Feel free to bookmark my page and check back often, or just follow via Bloglovin' or email (see sidebar on the right) for post update notifications.

Check back on Monday for a quick post about products you always see in my pictures but I rarely talk about, and this is the last weekend to enter the Louis Vuitton + iPad Giveaway HERE so don't miss out! 



Linking up with:
ErikaAndreaNarci | JoLynne | Katie | Megan | Lindsey | Amanda |

CONVERSATION

14 comments:

  1. That free shipping for $50 is soooo tempting. Love these distressed shorts btw, you have killer legs.

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these looks are so cute and stylish! The striped cami and shorts is my favorite! Love your yellow bag! Have a wonderful weekend!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to wear my destroyed shorts next week!!! Woooo!! And I think I need a mauve-ish colored tee! So cute!
    Carylee | http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still loving the color of that first tee! It looks so good on your tan skin. Your moto jacket, stripes, and shorts combo is a fav of mine!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of the necklaces you've featured in this post - you can't go wrong with layered dainty necklaces!!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice x
    Giveaway: Jewellery Voucher

    ReplyDelete
  6. What do you think about the Target shorts? I'm in need of a new pair and those look so great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love them! I'm planning to post more detail about them at some point after I've worn a few of the pairs I have purchased this season. I have been collecting them in all of the colors because they're so fantastic for the price. The ones I have do stretch a little with wear, but I kind of like that since I want a more relaxed fit and not too tight. I don't think they stretch enough to merit sizing up, though. I would just go with your regular Express size.

      Delete
  7. love the outfit! so simple and chic!
    have a great day
    xx,
    http://evelyn-halim.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always love your color combinations, but that blue dress with the camel jacket looks amazing. That's impressive that you got in workouts along with all of the walking you did on your vacation. I've pulled out a c couple of my Cathe workouts recently. I've been missing her. One thing I noticed is that she does a lot better job of stretching at the end than some of my Autumn workouts and I think my body has missed that. Maybe I need to start doing some of your suggested stretching workouts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. going with the flow of life is definitely where its at. who wants to worry about blog posts and such when there is life to live :) you almost convince me i need a pair of white jeans, they look super cute with the tan tee.

    ReplyDelete
  10. so many cute outfits in one post! I love the navy dress with the neutral jacket, I have to try this look sometime! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all so cute, I especially love the hot pink tee!

    Chelsea
    Chow Down USA
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the addition of the workout journal! Your outfits are beautiful, as always.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly! Also, due to a recent influx of Spam unfortunately I've had to turn comment moderation back on. Apologies for the inconvenience!