4/15/16

Black Racerback Dress Outfits

|
Today and tomorrow I'm sharing outfits from a couple of my current closet favorites. I haven't had these pieces long enough or worn them enough times to classify them as Staples yet, but I've put them to good use in the short time I've had them!

Today's pick is my Black Racerback Tank Dress. Here are the three ways I've worn it so far:

One:
Dress: Express / Sandals: Nordstrom / Necklace: Express (Gift) / Ring: Kendra Scott "Skylen" / Bag: Amazon

Shop the Pieces:


Two:
Dress: Express / Jacket: Express (Similar) / Boots: Target / Necklace: Bloomingdale's (Gift) / Bag: Tory Burch (Option) / Ring: Kendra Scott "Skylen"

Shop the Pieces:


Three:
Dress: Express / Jacket: Maurice's / Sandals: Jessica Simpson "Nouta" / Necklace: LOFT / Bag: Tory Burch (Option) / Ring: Rebecca Minkoff

Shop the Pieces:


Front View:

This is my first non-formal dress purchase in years and I couldn't be happier with it. It's the perfect blank slate for an easy outfit. I'm guessing that once summer hits, I'll be wearing this in a very simple way like Outfit 1 more often than not, but it's nice that it goes with nearly every jacket or pair of sandals that I own so that possibilities really are endless.

I'm off enjoying Spring Break with my family this week so I may be unable to respond to comments or questions, but thanks for reading today and have a great weekend!

And of course before you go, don't forget to enter Louis Vuitton + iPad Giveaway HERE

Linking up with:
ErikaAndreaNarci /JoLynne

CONVERSATION

11 comments:

  1. Okay this dress is fabulous and so versatile! I really need it in my closet!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello gorgeous! I really love how you styled it this dress. Simple beautiful!
    Happy Friday/ weekend.
    Kisses, Raysa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the black dress with those pink heels and the leopard print bag! The sandals one will be great once it warms up a little here, too! I can't wait to get out my sandals!!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely love this dress on you. i kinda want the black now. i haven't tried wearing my blue one casually yet, but i think i will, come summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this dress on you! It was made for you Gina! I like it paired with sandals for a casual beach look, and I also like it dressed up with a jacket and heels. Hope you enjoy the rest of your break!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great piece! Glad you were able to find a dress style you love!
    Carylee | http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is such a great piece! Love all of these looks, especially with the pink heels and leopard bag!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE these outfits! I'm so glad you're wearing dresses now :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just bought this dress last weekend, and I agree, it seems to go with everything! Love outfit three.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly! Also, due to a recent influx of Spam unfortunately I've had to turn comment moderation back on. Apologies for the inconvenience!