12/12/15

Portofino Shirts for $19.90

|
I am popping in for a quick (and rare!) Saturday post just to let you all know that Portofino shirts at Express are on sale for $19.90 right now. That is 60% off - better than Black Friday deals! The sale only includes solid colors, but there are plenty of great options in that category, like one of my current favorites, Olive Green:

Top: Express / Jeans: Express / Shoes: DV Saffia (Similar PumpSimilar Sandal) / Necklace: Express / Bag: Amazon / Nails: Essie "Flowerista"

I've done so many posts about this shirt that frankly I've tried to back off talking about it so much due to the whole "beating a dead horse" thing. But in case you're a new reader or missed some past posts, here's a review of where you can find some outfit inspiration for these or to help you choose a color:

This Post has outfit ideas for Portofino shirts in every color of the rainbow (ROYGBIV).

This Post has outfit ideas for Portofino shirts in black, white and stripes. (Striped versions are on sale for $39.90, down from $59.90)

This Post has ideas for pairing your Portofino shirt with everything from pants to skirts to shorts.

And here are a few of the ways I've worn mine, including the front-view of the outfit above:
All Solid Portofino Shirts: Here

The Express website says there are 2 Days left in the sale so I'm not exactly clear whether it goes through Sunday or Monday, but either way I thought it was worth mentioning sooner rather than later! Have a great weekend!



Shop the Post:




Linking up with:

CONVERSATION

9 comments:

  1. Dangit Gina I've been good with all the sales, but this deal is too good to pass up! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for enabling, Gretchen! I'm sure you won't regret buying it at the absolute best price though. :)

      Delete
  2. I love those blouses! I do agree with having to have them in multiple colors. Very classy looking! Happy weekend Gina!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey you! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I always love seeing what you and your boys are up to on Snapchat. :)

      Delete
  3. I can't make my mind up which colors I need right now LOL too many options!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the olive version of this shirt! Thanks for letting us know about the sale :)
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these blouses! The colors are perfect. Always beautiful!
    Xo, Raysa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yesssss! I have been waiting for a good deal on these!
    The Adored Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. i was so strong! i did want some, but i don't love the solid colours.. the navy striped one though, next time that goes on sale it shall be mine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly! Also, due to a recent influx of Spam unfortunately I've had to turn comment moderation back on. Apologies for the inconvenience!