12/19/15

50% off Everything at Express- Again!

|
Just a quick Saturday post to let you know it's happening again:


A Black-Friday level sale at Express, with just a few exceptions this time around.

Some of my tried-and-true favorites are on sale (and these are well stocked in most sizes), like these jeans:
Jeans: Express / Jacket: Express  (Also on sale, under $50!) / Tee: Express (One Eleven Collection is not included in this sale)
Jeans: Express / Top: Express (Current Version, under $30) Black, White, Mid-Rise, Distressed Knee

And here's a front view look at three ways I've worn these jeans:

I mentioned yesterday that these leopard wedges are also on mega-sale at Sole Society, and I've worn them with lots of my favorite pieces from Express:
ONE:
Top: Express  / Jeans: Express / Shoes: Sole Society / Necklace: Express (Old)

TWO: 
Jacket: Express / Tank: Target / Jeans: Express / Necklace: Express (Old) / Shoes: Sole Society

THREE: 
Top: Express / Jeans: Express/ Necklace: Express / Shoes: Sole Society

FOUR:
Sweater: Express (Current, very similar) / Cami: Express / Jeans: Express / Shoes: Sole Society / Necklace: Express

I know my regular readers already know my favorites, but I tend to get a few new visitors when there's a sale, so here are a couple of my other favorites:

Barcelona Cami (Under $20):

White is a must-have for me and my most versatile piece, but the colors and prints are great too:

Portofino Shirts: (Under $30)



Cascading Cover Up: (Under $25)

London Sweater: (Under $25)

I think you get the idea! It's a great sale on a lot of great pieces. I don't have time to link to every item I'm wearing in this post, but most if is from Express, of course. And if you have a question about something specific that's posted feel free to ask in the comments below. Have a great weekend!


Linking up with:
Katie / Megan /  Lindsey

CONVERSATION

8 comments:

  1. I love all these outfits! I swear I want your closet. I bought a lots of goodies at Express , so many great deals.
    Xo, Raysa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing collections, I love Cascading Cover Up, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stopped by Express yesterday and OMG, so many great pieces. Thanks for sharing the sale and your favorites. Happy Monday, Gina!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i happened to stumble upon express while looking for a pair of striped flats. i was trying to be good, but how do you ignore 50% off? plus i somehow got free shipping too, i'm not gonna look a gift horse in the mouth (there goes my no shopping month, oops).

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the best pieces from Express! I love the cascading cover up! Thanks for sharing your sale favorites!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  6. love an awesome sale! thanks for the heads up!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw this sale email come through, and I thought of you. I should really buy some of the jeans while they are on sale because I liked them so much when I tried them on. I need to go through my jeans...

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly! Also, due to a recent influx of Spam unfortunately I've had to turn comment moderation back on. Apologies for the inconvenience!