9/3/15

Sale Wishlist Poll

|
After asking my friends about their current favorites in preparation for a Labor Day sale (we hope), I also had them send me a wishlist so we can all see what everyone's planning to get for the sale. Just in case we decide want the same thing and don't want to pay full price later!

She Has...I Want

In our little Express-shopping community of bloggers and Instagrammers we tend to enable each other a lot with purchases. It seems to happen more often with time because we now have so much wardrobe overlap that once someone has a piece and wears it a couple of times we can easily see how well it will work in our wardrobe, making it harder to resist!


The Leopard Clutch:
For example, if you have an amazing memory you might remember this post from over a year ago where I bought and returned the leopard clutch  in favor of a smaller wristlet (no longer available) shown below
Top: Express / Necklace: Express / Shorts: Express / Wristlet: Express (Similar) / Bracelet: Banana Republic (Similar) (Gift from Carylee) / Shoes: Lord & Taylor

Fast forward one year and every time I go out with my wristlet I really wish I had a little more space for my stuff. The leopard clutch now seems like it's just the right size, and since Carylee has it (and a similar top!) I can get plenty of outfit ideas for it from her:


The Berry Moto Jacket:
Another piece Carylee and I both put on our wishlist is the Textured Knit Moto Jacket in Berry that Carolina already has. I love this jacket in the others colors I have (e.g. this post) and Berry looks perfect for fall:

All the Barcelona Camis:

I'm sure I enable this one just as much as anyone else, but Rachelle, Erin and I definitely have one or two new fall colors of these on our wishlist
Solid Barcelona Camis: Here

Official Wishlists:

Finally, here's a breakdown of a few items each of us have on our wishlist:

Carylee's Picks:
Express Wishlist 1


Caryl especially loved the Camo Sequin Mini Skirt and I'm thinking while she's at it she should go full camouflage with the Metallic Camo Sweater, too!


Rachelle's Picks:
Express Wishlist 2


Rachelle is definitely feeling the navy and burgundy vibes for fall!


Skye's Picks:
Express Wishlist 3

Skye didn't specify an exact color she wanted for the Pintuck Cami, so I displayed all three options. It looks a lot like a Barcelona Cami but with some fun detail on the front so I'm loving this choice.


Erin's Picks:

Express Wishlist 4
Tassel Necklace / Barcelona Cami (Aviator) / Double Windowpane Print Cami / Feather Print Cami

Erin wants "all the Barcelona Camis" for layering with sweaters and jackets for Fall. She didn't specify these colors, but I'm right there with her in collecting them all, so I just chose a few of the newer color and print options I would put on my wishlist for Fall.


My Picks:
Express Wishlist 5

There a lot of cooler weather pieces I love but it won't be fall weather until November here, so I want choose buy now/wear now things like accessories. I figure there's always the Black Friday Sale for cold weather items!

And yes, three of us picked out the Beaded Tassel Necklace for our wishlist! I never know what I'll actually order until I put it all in my virtual shopping cart and look at the total. That's when I get sticker shock and start narrowing down what I want now versus what can wait. Tomorrow I'll have my weekly outfit recap and if indeed there is a Labor Day Sale announcement I'm sure I'll have a few more favorites to share!


Shop the Post:





Linking up with:
 ErikaAndrea and Narci / Lindsey / Tara / JoLynne / 

CONVERSATION

19 comments:

  1. Ok once they annouce the sale, I will be shopping with this post open lol. My wishlist just got wayyyy bigger.

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that berry motto jacket! I'm hoping to get an olive green tunic shirt on sale this weekend!
    XO
    Carrie and Stacy
    CS Gems

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hy darling what a beautiful post!!! i love the leopard clutch and moto jacket... they're so cool!!!
    see u soon i appreciate if u leave me a comment too
    kisses
    http://www.sweetbea.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have to absolutely get that leopard (or is it cheetah?) clutch. I've been wanting one and then I realize I never carry a clutch. I'm in the cross body stage of motherhood. So get it for me. You'd look fabulous is the berry moto jacket. That light pink one has always been a favorite on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great wish list, love the purple moto jacket!

    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun to see everyone's wishlist! I love the berry moto jacket and the tassel necklace!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cant wait to see what you pick out for the sale! Thanks for sharing and enabling ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love that faux suede chain purse. It is perfect for fall. I hope the sale is good. I have a few things on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with Rachelle, I'm keeping this post ready the second the sale goes live, I'm not kidding and you're welcome, Lol ;-) Thank you for putting this together, super helpful :)

    Tracy
    www.TracysNotebookofStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving all these picks especially that leopard clutch and all the Barcelona Camis <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. i do remember that leopard clutch post! or at least, my brain thinks i remember it. it is super cute and i have been wanting a new clutch.. also love the olive cover up, if you get that i'll be interested to see how you wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That berry moto jacket needs to be on my list as well! Such a great fall piece!!
    xoxo Danielle
    For the Love of Leopard

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm keeping an eye on all sale lol. I have to say the leopard clutch, cami, and olive top are my favourites as well.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  14. The berry color moto jacket - I WANT!!! and tempted to try a cami too.

    Alice
    www.happpinessatmidlife.com

    Would love to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm getting the fear of missing out anxiety if I don't get that berry moto jacket!! But it doesn't look like jackets are on sale. Or am I cray?! Did I stay up til midnight for no reason?! Haha! My list has gotten longer as well. I love that suede bag you picked out. And seriously, Rachelle's berry top is to die for! Carylee | http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Like the first outfit :)
    BLOG M&M FASHION BITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such great picks! I need those blouses and blazers!

    XO Sahra
    Que Sera Sahra

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love all the picks! Your style is incredible.
    Xox , Raysa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly! Also, due to a recent influx of Spam unfortunately I've had to turn comment moderation back on. Apologies for the inconvenience!