5/21/15

Express Favorites Poll - Blogger Picks

|
My fingers and toes are crossed for an amazing Memorial Day sale at Express, so I polled some of my friends to find out what they're loving there lately. Part One of my poll is here, and today and I'm sharing the items my blogger friends Carylee, Noelle and Rachelle own and consider "Must Haves" in their wardrobe.

Closet Staples:
The Portofino Shirt and Barcelona Cami are easily the two most worn, most collected items for myself and among everyone I polled.  But I asked each girl to share just the one color or print option that she finds herself reaching for the most lately and here are their choices:

Portofino Shirt Favorites:
Carylee: (Paisley Print) Here / Noelle: Warm Stone (Here) / Rachelle: Purple (Here)

Barcelona Cami Favorites:
Carylee Buy it Here / Noelle Buy it Here / Rachelle Buy it Here

Other Favorites: 
Believe me when I say that it was very hard for everyone to narrow down their selections, and the lists they originally gave me are much longer than what I'm sharing here! I edited their lists for the sake of having a reasonable post length, so check out their blogs and social media to see more of their favorites in action!

Carylee's Other Favorites: Find her at More Pieces of Me or @carylee07

Knot Front Tee:


Striped Clutch:


Noelle's Other Favorites: Find her at BeautyGirl24 or @beautygirl24

Rhinestone Ear Jackets:

Twill Moto Jacket (Same jacket, her exact color sold out)
Buy it HereOriginal Post


Rachelle's Other Favorites: Find her at PinkSole or @Rachelle_Pinksole

Long Metal Bar Pendant:
Buy it HereOriginal Post
Oversized Plaid Shirt
Buy it HereOriginal Post (She's also wearing Carylee's favorite tee!)

So many favorites, so little time! I'll be back tomorrow to finish off this series with some of my recent favorites and wishlist items, and hopefully there will be an official sale announcement too!

And before you go, make sure to enter the Canon Rebel + Kate Spade Giveaway HERE if you haven't already!

Shop the Post:





Linking up with:
 Tara / Jill & Carly / Alice /  Dawn Lucy /
 ErikaAndrea and Narci / Fashion Friday/

CONVERSATION

15 comments:

  1. I hope they announce this sale soon so that I can get it out of my system lol. Thanks for the feature :)

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those knot front tees and think everyone should grab a couple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to pick up another one or two know front tees and possibly a Barcelona cami now that it's getting warmer. I need to go to the mall to return something, so I'm sure I'll be stopping in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at these stylish babes!
    I'm a Portofino + Barcelona addict now, pretty much thanks to you guys. :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great items, I already have a few but may add some portofinos to my list!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. fingers crossed for a sale!! not that i need to be buying anything else. i really dig the striped barcelona cami. do they have the sale in store as well? that way i can avoid shipping ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, it was definitely hard to narrow down my favorites! I need to come up with a plan of attack on what I want to buy! Eeeee! Thanks for including me!
    Carylee | More Pieces of Me

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope there is going to be a sale! So many cute pieces, it's going to be hard to decide!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this round up! You did a fabulous job :) now I need to figure out what I need from the sale. I wish they had more moto jackets in fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm surprised you didn't show your Textured Moto Jacket! I guess the best colors are sold out. I hope they have a great sale!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This list is just their favorites- several of these things I don't own myself! I'll have the list of *my* favorites coming tomorrow. :) (Although to be fair Carylee also had the jacket on her list, but I edited to avoid repeating the same product too many times this week!)

      Delete
  11. Great picks!! I love Express! It's one of my favorite stores. I love seeing how all of these fab bloggers styled their Express pieces. Love the ear jackets!!

    I just started a new Friday Favorites link-up. I would love it if you join in tomorrow!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    www.theclosetbychristie.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are some great pics that will be closet staples.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Would love for you to stop by & join TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the knot front tee! One of my favorite looks for sure!
    -Hannah
    www.sweeterthanserenity.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the earrings and how the plaid shirt was styled!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly! Also, due to a recent influx of Spam unfortunately I've had to turn comment moderation back on. Apologies for the inconvenience!