11/25/14

Black Friday Sale! Reader Favorites Part 1

|
Just like last year, Black Friday is starting early at Express!



The sale is officially on right now! Each season I like to share a behind-the-blog look at the products that generate the most clicks and interest here (like the previous Summer and Spring versions), and with Black Friday pricing, it seems like the right time to share the Fall list for those looking to get some tried-and-true favorites during the sale.

Today I'm sharing with the top five items from my stats, with a variety of color and outfit styling options for each piece when possible thanks to the help of my fellow Express-shopping blogger friends.

1. Seamed Twill Cuff Sleeve Moto Jacket
Buy it here: Also seen on Me /Noelle / Carylee / Rachelle

This jacket also had its 15 minutes of fame during a few episodes of the TV Show Sons of Anarchy: (More about fashion from that show here):



2. Barcelona Cami
Buy it here: Also seen on Me / MarianneKellie / Rachelle


3. Minus the Leather Jacket
Buy it here: Also seen on Me / Carylee /  Kellie / Tracy


4. Long Metal Bar Pendant
Buy it here: Outfit Details: Here


5. Triple Strap Heeled Bootie
Buy it Here / Outfit details Here

And for the bonus round, I'm sharing my top three most-clicked products that are not from Express to round out the Reader Favorites. I'll share one with each post this week, starting with the #1 Favorite today, the Stripe Long Sleeve Tee from Nordstrom:
Buy it here: Outfit details here


Some of you have asked about my Black Friday shopping list, and even though I don't think it will be on sale, the burgundy version of this striped t-shirt is one of the items on my wishlist! Luckily it's only $16 so I won't mind paying full price for this one:
Buy it here

* * *
Well, I hate to break it to you but if you're using this blog for a shopping guide, so far you're walking around bottomless. No pants, skirts or shorts have made an appearance on the Fall Reader Favorites list yet! But I hope you'll check back on Wednesday and Friday to find out if that changes!

Shop the Post:



Linking up with:
Laura  & Erin / Alison Lindsey / Grace / Elizabeth / Brenna / Tara / Shanna / JoLynne
Friday Favorites: ErikaAndrea and Narci

CONVERSATION

19 comments:

  1. The only thing I don't have from your express top picks are those booties, I really shop a lot at that store lol.

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fringe booties are miiiiiiiiine! (Cue evil laugh.) :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may need some more "work clothes". Love all of these picks!
    ~Elise @ highheelsglitteringeyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY for Black Friday - Express is one of my favorite places to shop on Black Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just placed my order! Two things for me and two things as a gift for Tyler... when you do it like that you dont have to feel guilty, right?! haha
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad I saw your post today because I always seem to miss the sales. I have not shopped at Express in years but since reading your blog have been keeping a wish list! Well, I just made my first purchase thanks to you!

    Jill
    www.dousedinpink.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh I don't have a burgundy striped shirt ... :) did you say the sizing in that top is pretty normal?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's normal, but on the small side of normal. For instance I am wearing an XS in my pictures. If I wanted a more relaxed fit like the model has on the burgundy Tee stock pic I would probably need to size up to the small. So if you want fitted get your normal size, if you want relaxed like the model...size up. :)

      Delete
  8. Holy cow Batman! 50% off at Express, I hope my wish list items are amongst the ones on sale! Crossing my fingers :P

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun stuff! Half off is pretty great! I'm so happy I was able to order another moto jacket. Can't wait to wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I ordered my vest last night :-) Got it for under $40!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What lovely pieces! Love that moto jacket and bootie. I am so in trouble in Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals LOL. Happy early Thanksgiving. XOXO, Elif

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for featuring me with my very favorite jacket!! I spent about 15 minutes on the Express outerwear page but then stopped, because I don't need any more jackets. But I really want a black (minus the) leather jacket!!! Maybe this spring. I did order the paisley Barcelona cami after seeing it on Rachelle and a metallic crochet tank.

    ReplyDelete
  13. All fantastic pieces...I can see why they are favorites! Barcelona cami's are on my list as well as the cognac moto jacket that i'm ordering tonight...(insert clapping emoticon here) !
    Kellie @ www.ie-style.com

    p.s. As always, thanks for the mention!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahaha! About being bottomless!
    Express truly has some perfect basics right now! Such a great recap! Makes me want to pick some stuff up in other colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the picks! I am digging the booties and the necklace. Express is one of my fave stores.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Express pants, they are the only ones I will purchase. I am surprised the columnist slim leg has not been mentioned (my work go to skinny black pant), and the hounds tooth print pants have not made it on the list either. My black Friday purchases from Express were: Blue boot cut columnist, a black portofino (to add to my collection), a silver metallic tie and the black and white marled scarf. I am was sad to see that none of these items made the list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you are not alone in loving columnist pants! I do have several posts about them that get a lot of search hits. But I am not too surprised that they aren't a "reader favorite" just because they don't get a lot of wear time on blogs (therefore I don't get to feature them often) even though they probably get a lot of real life wear for people! Same goes for Express jeans. Most of my jeans are from Express but they are never that popular with readers! Love your sale choices - they sound like great staples!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly! Also, due to a recent influx of Spam unfortunately I've had to turn comment moderation back on. Apologies for the inconvenience!