8/1/14

Reader Favorites: Summer Edition

|
Back in May I shared a behind-the-blog look (here) at the products that generate the most clicks and interest here, and since that time the list has changed quite a lot. So in order of popularity, here's the Summer Edition of the Top Ten Reader Favorites, with only two items from the last post (the Portofino Shirt and the Voile Tunic) making it back on the list for summer.


1. The Convertible Sleeve Portofino Shirt
Colored Options: Here / Contrast Piping Version: Here

2. Baroque Tiered Lace Tank
Express Baroque Tiered Lace Tank Style Options


3. Converse Sleeveless Blouse (from Target)
Target Converse Sleeveless Blouse


4. Voile Convertible Sleeve Tunic
Express Voile Tunic White


5. Barcelona Cami
Express Barcelona Cami Style Options
Side Note: I got a few comments from people that like this top but hate strapless bras. Me too. I typically use a Nu Bra. If you sweat a lot or have a larger bust, it probably won't work for you. But I've had good luck with them. (And I'm not posting a product photo here or one of myself in it because it's very bare. You're welcome.)

6. Marc Fischer Camron Wedges (from Macy's)
Marc Fisher Camron Wedges, black, silver, white


7. J. Crew Factory Maxi Dress on Carylee


8. Chino Shorts from J. Crew & J. Crew Factory
J Crew, J Crew Factory 3" Chino Shorts Style Options


9. Vince Camuto Luciah Wedges (now at 6pm.com)


 10. T-Back Bra (from Nordstrom) (Original post here)
T Back Bra

Left: Racerback tank with racerback bra / Middle: T Back Bra / Right: Racerback Tank with T-Back Bra

* * *

"Friday Favorites" is a popular theme on a number of link-ups I join, and even though this is a list of reader favorites...most of these are my favorites too! Funny how that works...

Shop the Post


Also Linking up with:
ErikaAndrea and Narci Fashion Friday / Fashion Item Friday / Casual Friday /  Shanna / Alison / The Pleated Poppy / Tara & Lilly / Natalia & Ashlyn / Meagan

CONVERSATION

21 comments:

  1. I somehow missed your t-back bra post! I need to get one of those! Love all of these favorites, mine are the Barcelona Cami and the Baroque Lace Tank!

    Have a great weekend!

    Jill
    dousedinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm surprised that bra made it on there because it's from a post that's several months old. But you can view the post here:
      http://onthedailyexpress.blogspot.com/2014/03/love-express-tanks.html

      Delete
  2. One of these things is not like the other.... Haha! I don't even remember why my dress ended up here. Oh the necklace? Oh our coffee date! Anyhoo, for anyone reading, that maxi is amazing and everyone needs it. I also love that the portofino is relevant year round, season after season.
    Thanks for the tip on the nu bra. I will have to check it out!
    Http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! The coffee date! And I agree, the Portofino really is a year round piece. :)

      Delete
  3. On my the nude bra is great but I sweat so I cannot wear it during the summertime. I have the best strapless bra from gap (http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=1015379&vid=1&pid=449545082). The J.Crew chino are not a winner for me the 2 is too tight around my legs and the 4 too big around my waist, I just can't win.
    PS: I always love your shoes and need to check out the marc fisher, when I click on the link this is what I get lol.
    http://www.target.com/p/best-tent-camping-colorado-paperback/-/A-14252452?ref=tgt_adv_xasd0003&afid=73861&clkid=986232692&lnm=1-6759

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to have to check out your strapless bra rec! Sometimes the Nu Bra doesn't work certain activities! Or I just don't feel like peeling it off at the end of the day. And thanks for the note about the messed up shoe link. It should be fixed now!

      Delete
  4. It is always interesting what readers like. What you think they will love they may not and what you aren't sure of they love. These are all great outfits and clothing items!
    xo, Lee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I was definitely surprised at a few things that did and didn't make the list. The bra was a big surprise for sure.

      Delete
  5. You seriously have the cutest clothes from them! I love all the shirts and the combinations especially the second laced one in black.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, Gina! I am so glad that chemo 6 is next Friday at this time of day. I will be able to ring the bell. The Infusion room at the Huntsman has a bell fastened to the wall and when it is your last chemo you get to ring the hell out of it!!!!!! LOL You kidding, blogging gets my mind off of my troubles. You are a sweet person to care like you do. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. You never know what readers are going to like. I post an outfit that I am not too excited about and it winds up being a popular post! There is no rhyme or reason but I do love all of the above picks. The one thing I love about Express is that they make clothes that are so versatile! Great post!
    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I envy your closet!! You have such a great selection of every day basics! I adore the portofino blouse and need to stock up on some for the Fall! Still debating if I should purchase the lace tank! Going to see if my store has it!

    Have a great weekend love!!

    xo, Erica
    Casually Styled

    ReplyDelete
  9. The popularity of the portofinos is still going strong! I think that's probably where express makes most of its sales. I love that dress on carylee! I wish I were a bit taller because I'm not sure that print would work on me but it's such a gorgeous dress! Happy Friday Gina :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Funny you should mention the bra situation on the Barcelona cami....it was my first thought when you reviewed them!!! I'm larger busted, so it may be a no-go for me. However, I absolutely love them on you!!
    Kellie @ www.ie-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gina I have the Nu Bra... I bought it for my wedding and I haven't worn it since. I feel I would need something tight to hold it in place. I am afraid it will not stuck and slide down my cami! The horror! I noticed I sweat a lot between the girls!

    www.misshotcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great styles! :)


    http://jennidiamante.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great closet staples that can be remixed so many ways. You are fabulous! I always find it interesting to see what other people like best from my blog and whether or not it matches up with my favorites.

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey there! Glad you did this wrap up...I missed the racer back bra, but it's really cute. I'm due at Nordstroms in a little while, as soon as i can finish unpacking :(, so I will def check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. oooh that t back bra looks fabulous! what a great idea. i really want that converse tank.... i should buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that tiered lace tank! It is so pretty. I hope you had a great weekend!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly! Also, due to a recent influx of Spam unfortunately I've had to turn comment moderation back on. Apologies for the inconvenience!