5/23/14

Top Ten Reader Favorites

|
Once again, there's a 40% off sale at Express (50% off if you're an Express Next member), and since my list of favorites hasn't changed in the last month (view it here), I thought I'd turn the tables and share your favorites for this sale. One of the blogging analytic tools I use enables me to see which products get the most clicks, so today I'm sharing some behind-the-blog info on which items are most popular with readers here lately.

Top Ten Reader Favorites:

1. The Portofino Shirt

2. Zip Front Cami


3. Brushed Sateen Cropped Cuffed Legging



The stock photo makes these look lighter than mine (which are last year's version and not cropped), but my friend Skye tried them on and found the color to be darker in person, so here's a side-by-side of stock photo vs. real life of the current version of these mint jeans:


4. High Waist Polka Dot Midi Pencil Skirt

Polka Dot Skirt Styling Options:
Outfit Details: Perfection Possibilities / Shabby Apple /  Bows & Sequins

5. Cotton Anorak Jacket

6. Linked Mixed Metal Necklace

7. Voile Convertible Sleeve Tunic (Tied with the necklace)

8. Low Rise Ankle Zip Jean Legging - in white (Formerly Stella Jean Leggings)

9. Striped Shorts

10. Scuba Leggings (Tied with Striped Shorts)

I think my biggest surprise on this list was the Zip front cami! It's a fairly new item and one of the two here that I don't own (the other being the polka dot skirt). I'd like to own the cami...in several colors! But I'm trying to hold off and save a little money since I don't really need it right now. I'd love hearing what everyone else bought or wants to get during the sale so I can live vicariously through you!


Linking up with:

The Lauren Elizabeth / Friday's Fab Favorites / Casual Friday /Favorite Fashion Friday / Fashion Item Friday / Passion for Fashion  / Fashion Friday / Friday Favorites / Stylish Saturday / Anything Goes / Sara, Sarah & Kate Natalia & Ashlyn

CONVERSATION

15 comments:

  1. the zip cami is super cute, and i love the striped shorts and the last leggings. and of course i love #1 and #7, wish i could afford them, womp womp. i just love your style girly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok you might have convinced me to maybe get the Voile Convertible Sleeve Tunic. can i ask you a random question, i haven't shopped in express in yeeeaaars. what size do you wear? you are teeny tiny, but it should help me find what size i should be. i am actually wearing express jeans today, and i have some tops in XS, S, M and L! and the 2 pairs of jeans i have are size 2 and size 6 so, i dont trust their sizing, lol.

      Delete
  2. I really have to get myself to Express sometime this weekend to try on the mint leggings and the Voile tunic. The mint leggings will be tricky though. It has to be just the right shade of mint. You make these items look so good and I'm not just saying that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been on the search for mint jeans so I'm glad you posted this. My other favorites are the striped shorts and the zip cami! Hope you enjoy the long weekend!

    Jill
    dousedinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finally got one stand out piece for the french wardrobe challenge, it's the full mini skirt. It's so cute I'm not sure how I'm going to wear it yet but it was a must. I think it's even prettier in person. And I'm done no more shopping for me. http://www.express.com/clothing/high+waist+floral+full+skirt/pro/7736314/cat2011

    Have a great weekend!
    PS: I want your biceps :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the zipped front cami and the cropped leggings and shorts. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I seriously am so unbelievably excited to shopping this weekend!! I have not shopped since I was in Chicago purely for this weekend's sales. I've got my eyes on quite a few things from Express!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahh, I don't know what to pick!! Should I finally dive in and get a portofino, but I LOVE the polka dot skirt, and those striped shorts...?!?!?!?! Too many great choices!!!
    Kellie @ www.ie-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great collection here today. and Thank you for your understanding heart. I am feeling so much better today then any of the previous days this week. Great inspiration here. Thanks for your heart felt comment and I am so glad you enjoy joining *FiF* each week!!!! ♥, Renae

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so mad I didn't buy that white vest/sleeveless blazer earlier this spring. That's all I can think about whenever Express has a sale now. I keep hoping they'll bring it back! It sold out so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  10. sooooo many great options!!! Love that polka dot skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the polka dot skirt and the striped shorts. I just put an order in before this sale of course-but hey always room for more express ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just when I'm over that anorak jacket, you feature it again. *shakes angry fists*
    And funny because I really want green skinnies, but I already have mint ones - I'm looking for more of an emerald or jade. I like the way they look in your photo, and was finna ask if they are darker in real life vs. the stock photo, but then voila, you answered my question as if you heard me asking it! I'm still torn though!! I don't *need* them either…

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that polka dot skirt! I have been wanting some white jeans but I don't know if I personally would wear them enough to justify the purchase. I tried on that romper and lace dress you showed. You looked so cute in both...I looked terrible! They were too short :( Happy holiday weekend!

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love Love Love the stripe shorts and the sateen pants. Totally cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly! Also, due to a recent influx of Spam unfortunately I've had to turn comment moderation back on. Apologies for the inconvenience!