5/21/14

Monthly Fashion Horoscope: Gemini

|
It's that time of the month again: the changing of the Astrological Sign and time for another installment of Fashion Horoscopes.

If you're wondering how I became an Official Fashion Astrologer, you can check out the original posts in this series where I broke down the style traits of each sign. (In other words: I do, therefore I am.)

Part One: (Aquarius, Pisces, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer)
Part Two: (Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn)

But enough about me. If your birthday falls between May 21 and June 21, you are a Gemini, and this post is about you. Here are some of their key traits, based on what I learned from this article.

About Gemini:
  • Symbol: The Twins
  • Element: Air
  • Flower: Lavender
  • Love to talk and are usually the life of the party
  • Moods change on a whim
  • Clear thinkers who prize intellect and consider it the key to all things
  • Excel at team events, whether it's doubles tennis or volleyball or a game of charades
Famous Gemini Women:
  • Angelina Jolie, Mary Kate Olsen, Ashley Olsen, Kate Upton, Marilyn Monroe, Idina Menzel, Natalie Portman, Zoe Saldana, Courteney Cox

Gemini Style:

Zoe Saldana:

Ashley Olsen:


Casual Gemini:
Zoe Saldana outfit via Express



Dressed-Up Gemini:
Ashley Olsen outfit via Express



This month, in honor of May flowers everywhere, I'm introducing each sign to their Zodiac Flower. If you haven't clicked with your Zodiac Color in the past (shown here and here), hopefully you'll have better luck with your flower.


Zodiac Flowers 1



Zodiac Flowers

Three Zodiac signs down, nine more to go! I think when I'm done with this series I'll print myself some kind of Certificate of Achievement to hang by my desk. Seems like a good conversation piece for any home, right?


Linking up on Wednesday:
Random Wednesday / I Feel Pretty / What I Wore Wednesday  / Whatcha Wearin' Wednesday /
Color Brigade / Wake Up Wednesday

Linking up on Thursday:

CONVERSATION

12 comments:

  1. I love Zoe Saldana. She always looks so put together. Was it hard to find pictures of the Olsen twins that weren't too "bag lady-ish"? Ha ha. We've been watching reruns of Full House and every time they're on there, I can't believe they turned out to be billionaire fashion icons. I do really like that leather skirt outfit though. Those shoes are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so awesome! do an Aquarius one haha. i love Zoe's style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the casual chic look from all these Gemini's!!
    Kellie @ www.ie-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe I had no idea my flower was the sunflower! I need to start getting some for my house!

    Eleventh & Sixteenth

    ReplyDelete
  5. I honestly haven't noticed Zoe's style much but you have my interest peaked! And I'm happy my flower is the sunflower! Which is like a daisy but sunnier! Yep, that sounds like me!
    I don't know why I love this series so much but it's a lot of fun!
    Http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Zoe's and Ashley's style, my dad is a gemini. You do deserve a certificate for this, it's so creative I would have never thought of that.

    xo
    ​PinkSole​

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww I'm a Sunflower! I love when you do these posts!!!
    xo, Lee

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Zoe Saldan's style, both her casual every day wear and red carpet choices. And what do you know I own pretty much identical pants to her blue ones with the black tuxedo stripes off the side. You nailed these ladies' looks with your Express items, especially Ashley's.

    BTW thanks so much for your latest sweet comment on my post with the bow scarf. It made my day. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always side with Angelina. Both Gemini's and I love my black. Really love all the looks too! Thanks for linking up with Whatcha Wearin' Wednesday!

    L,
    Vicky
    themummychronicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well I am a pisces. Just went back and looked at that post. I do love Jessica and Olivia! :)

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  11. I looooove Zoe Saldana- she's such a stunner and her style is ace!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love Zoe's style! Its always so simple and chic

    xo,
    http://www.chachathefashiongenius.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly! Also, due to a recent influx of Spam unfortunately I've had to turn comment moderation back on. Apologies for the inconvenience!