6/23/17

Summer Faves and Modest Alternates Part 2

|
Welcome to Part 2 of my two part series where I attempt to find similar, alternate pieces to some of my summer favorites that offer a little more coverage than my choices. This was equal parts an attempt to be helpful to those who have a more conservative dress code for work or a variety of personal reasons (even just personal preference), and partly just my own curiosity to see how difficult it would be to do this! You can see part one of this series here, and here's part two with some modest options for three of my current favorites.


Red Cami:
Top: Amazon | Shorts: J Crew Factory | Sandals: Target | Bag: Express (shown in first photo) | Ring: Stella & Dot

Alternates:


One $33 | Two $17 | Three $18


Black Stripe Dress:
Dress: c/o Tobi | Necklace: Kendra Scott (Current) | Bag: c/o Amazon | Sandals: Sam Edelman | Bracelets: Charmed Stacks  (Message shop owners for custom requests similar to this set + Use code: onthedailyx for 10% off!)

Alternates:
One $15 | Two $20 | Three $13


Blue Top with Lace Detail:
Top: Express | Shorts: Target (Similar) | Bag: Sole Society | Shoes: c/o Amazon | Necklace: Stella & Dot (Gift) | Bracelets: Charmed Stacks (Use code: onthedailyx for 10% off!)

Alternates:


One $29 | Two $24 | Three $34

This was a fun, interesting challenge for me, and depending on reader feedback and response I may try to do it one more time this summer. Once Fall weather hits I naturally end up covering up a lot more to stay warm, but usually that's not until November around here so I don't want to get too ahead of myself! I don't have an outfit recap today or this weekend because I ended up working all of my outfits into this week's posts, so have a great weekend and I'll see you back on Monday!


Linking up with:

CONVERSATION

8 comments:

  1. Great round-up and cute summer outfits, your modest alternates are all on point.

    xo
    Pinksole

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great series--adding the modest alternatives. I've always admired how you put outfits together with color combinations and accessorizing. This just makes it easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the light blue cami alternatives are my favorites! I'll take one of each please! ;)The details are so much fun on all of your picks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I particularly love the red top options! And that blue lace cami is so so good on you!!
    Caryl | http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the tee shirt in the blue and white option! I definitely have a hole in my closet in the summer tops section!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That red top is verrrrryyyy pretty! Love it!

    xoxo, Layla Rosita | www.laylarosita.com 

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great roundup. I really like the blue alternative top options!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly!