5/27/17

Outfit Recap 5/27/17

|
Happy Memorial Day Weekend! I hope yours is off to a good start! Here's a recap of outfits I wore recently with links to current or similar options if my exact item is sold out. If the outfit was previously featured on the blog with more details on fit and I'll link to that post as well. Also, with the huge sales everywhere this weekend lots of these items on sale so I'll list those discounts as well.

Outfit Recap:

Grey Blazer, Black Lace Cami:
Blazer: Express (30% off) | Cami: SheIn (Similar) | Jeans: Express (40% off) | Shoes: Sole Society (Similar) | Bag: Amazon (Similar)

Camo Jacket, Black Jeans:
Jacket: Express (Current - 50% off) | Tee: Banana Republic (40% off) | Jeans: Express (40% off) | Sandals: Target | Bag: c/o Amazon | Bracelets: Charmed Stacks (Use code: onthedailyx for 10% off!)

Peplum Tank, Jean Shorts:
Tank: Target | Shorts: Target (Similar) | Sandals: Target | Bag: c/o Fossil | Bracelets: Charmed Stacks (Use code: onthedailyx for 10% off!)

Plaid Shirt, Light Wash Distressed Jeans:
Shirt: Express (50% off) | Jeans: Express (40% off) | Shoes: Target | Bag: c/o Amazon

Black Tee, Grey Jeans:
Tee: Express (30% off) | Jeans: Express (40% off) | Sandals: Dolce Vita c/o Amazon | Necklace: Kendra Scott | Bag: c/o Amazon

White Crochet Peplum Top, Grey Jeans (Full post here):
Top: Charming Charlie | Jeans: Express (40% off) | Shoes: Dolce Vita "Sand Nubuck" c/o Amazon (Budget Option) | Bag: c/o Amazon | Necklace: Stella & Dot

Get $10 off any order of $60 at Charming Charlie with this code Online: RBTOGOSY 
Or use this code In-Store: 720000000233 (Both codes expire May 31, 2017)

Denim Jacket, Black Cami Sundress (Full post here):
Jacket: Nordstrom - sizes M, XL remain (More sizes in similar options here for $53 and here for $40) | Dress: Express (40% off) | Sandals: Target | Bag: c/o Amazon | Necklace: Kendra Scott | Ring: c/o Kendra Scott | Nails: Sinful Colors "Easy Going"


I did go in-store yesterday to try on a couple of my Express sale picks. Some worked out and some didn't, so I'm planning to share the try-on photos of those on Monday in case it helps any of you make a more informed decision on what's going to work for you!


Linking up with:

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. I love the blazer outfit and the shorts outfit! I also gave in to the Express sale. Have you thought of (or have you already done) a blog post on your Amazon finds? You get such good stuff (purses, that $3 beaded necklace from a long while back) and it is kind of hard to navigate the site and go through all of their options. I'd love tips on your strategy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I haven't done a post like that but that's a great suggestion! Thank you! I agree, it IS really hard to navigate the site. It does take a lot of digging to find my selections when there's not a specific brand/item I want. I don't know if I have much of a strategy other than "keep digging!" but I will definitely try to come up with a post of favorites and any tips I can think of!

      Delete
  2. You have a lot of fabulous shoes that are neutral enough to go with many outfits, but have fun details so they really add interest too! I agree with the previous comment too about Amazon. I would love to hear your tips or just how you go about shopping on there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly! Also, due to a recent influx of Spam unfortunately I've had to turn comment moderation back on. Apologies for the inconvenience!