5/18/17

60% off Sale at Abercrombie

|
Hello Friends! I'm stopping in for a quick Thursday post because I wanted to let you know about a killer sale at Abercrombie that ends tonight! Lots of summer items are currently a whopping 60% off, including this one-shoulder top I wore recently:

Top: Abercrombie | Jeans: Express | Shoes: Jessica Simpson (Similar) | Bag: Amazon | Ring: Express (Similar) | Bracelets: c/o Charmed Stacks

It's currently marked down from $58 to $23! It comes in six colors total and ran true to size for me. The spaghetti strap is detachable, and you can see it without that strap on the model in the stock photos.

Front View:
Top: Abercrombie | Jeans: Express | Shoes: Jessica Simpson (Similar) | Bag: Amazon | Ring: Express (Similar) | Bracelets: c/o Charmed Stacks

Sale Finds under $40:
There are a ton of other great Spring/Summer pieces included in the sale. Most of these items are actually under $25 (some are under $10!), with the jeans being the most expensive at $35.
Abercrombie 60% off Sale Finds

Top Row: Cold Shoulder Top ($10)  | Tie Sleeve Shirt (five colors) | Lightweight Cardigan ($23, five colors) | Peplum Tank ($10) | Off the Shoulder Peasant Top ($23)

Bottom Row: Embroidered Shorts (3 colors) | Boyfriend Shorts ($23) | Tie Waist Shorts ($22) |
 Cozy Shorts ($12) |  White Distressed Jeans ($35)

I have been wanting to try Abercrombie jeans to see how they compare to my favorites, so this sale will probably get me to do it! I also already own the Cozy Shorts in Row Two (in black and grey!) and they are the softest, comfiest lounge shorts I own. They ran true to size for me (although you can size up if you want a really relaxed fit) and I highly recommend them! I'm also loving the price and neutral color selection of their lightweight cardigans (Row One) and I always need a couple of those to throw on in the spring and summer.

There are lots of other cute pieces included in the sale - too many to include here! But just wanted to let you all know today so you have time to browse before the sale ends tonight!




CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Wow! That is am amazing sale! I can't believe some of the prices for those cute tops! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly!