3/17/17

White Cold Shoulder and Peasant Tops under $100

|
I wasn't really an early adopter of the cold shoulder trend, and when I finally found this top at the end of last summer, I wore it like it was going out of style...because I was kind of worried that the trend was only going to last the summer! Well it's back in full force this Spring and I took advantage of an 80 degree day to pull this top back out of hibernation!


Top: Macy's (Similar) | Shorts: Guess (Similar) | Necklace: Kendra Scott | Boots: c/o Amazon | Bag: c/o Fossil | Ring: c/o Kendra Scott (Daisy Ring via Color Bar) | Bracelets: Charmed Stacks

Outfit Notes:
I don't have a lot to share in terms of fit for my top and shorts since I'm linking to similar options for both. But scroll down in this post for a huge round-up of similar white tops with lace detail (with or without cold shoulders) that are perfect for Spring, under $100, and could be styled in the same way as this top.

These boots are very affordable (under $30) and run true to size for me. They are really similar to another taupe pair I have, but in person these are slightly more beige and I do find that subtle difference makes it worth having both since they each seem to work better with different color palettes.

This crossbody bag c/o Fossil (I'm linking to the exact bag on Amazon only because it's no longer available on the Fossil site but Amazon still has it) might be my favorite crossbody bag. It's just the right compact size, the tassel detail is really cute, and it has an exterior compartment that fits my iPhone for easy access, which comes in so handy, especially since the front has the flap (which would make it harder to get to my phone if I had to store it in there).

Front View:

Shop the Look:



Friday Favorites: White Spring Tops under $100

Since my top is sold out, I rounded up eight options that are currently available in most sizes, have similar cold shoulder white top options from a variety of retailers. I also listed the current price for each option because nobody has time to be clicking on links for things out of their budget!

Cold Shoulder:
White Cold Shoulder Tops
Top Row: Charming Charlie ($22) | Macy's ($28) | Nordstrom  ($69)| Express ($60)
Bottom RowWHBM ($88) | NY & Co ($30) |  Forever 21 ($35) | Bailey 44 ($70)

If cold shoulders aren't your thing for whatever reason, here are a few white peasant tops (also under $100) that will give a similar look and can be styled in the same way as my cold shoulder top. I also ordered the first one below for myself because sometimes the cold shoulder detail is just too cold or just doesn't feel appropriate for certain events.

Covered Shoulders:
White Lace Peasant Tops
Top Row: Abercrombie ($60) | Revolve ($60) M/L | Amazon ($65) | Shopbop ($85) 
Bottom Row: Nordstrom ($78) | Express ($40) | Nordstrom Rack ($40) | Revolve ($60)

I listed the current price of each top but many of them have frequent sales and promotions so the price or inventory may change by the time this post goes live since that's just how things go with retail stores.

Have a great weekend and oh, Happy St. Patrick's Day! Obviously I don't do much to celebrate that myself! If you check in here on the weekend I should have my weekly outfit recap posted by Sunday, then on Monday check back in for some Monday Motivation to get the week off to a positive start!


Linking up with:

CONVERSATION

9 comments:

  1. I really want a lace cold shoulder top for spring. I love your pick from Express and WHBM! Have a great weekend!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jill! There really are so many good options right now!

      Delete
  2. Ahh this makes me want to pull out my white cold shoulder now though your weather is quite different from mine at the moment! Love all of the picks you suggested, too!! Super tempting!!!!
    Carylee | http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give it a week and you'll probably have a heat wave and we'll have rain again! LOL. Typical Spring weather whiplash!

      Delete
  3. I have so much white for spring and summer! I just love how white feels and looks so crisp and fresh! That top is darling and so are all your picks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura! It's hard not to want all of those tops, but I'm pretty sure I can't justify that. :)

      Delete
  4. Love the white summary look! And thanks for sharing covered shoulders too, I may have to get one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback! It's always nice to know which content is useful to people (or not!) so I can make the best use of my blogging time. :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly!