3/4/17

Weekly Outfit Recap 3/4/17

|
Welcome to my weekend outfit recap! I keep these pretty simple with just the outfits and links to current or similar options if my exact item is sold out. If the outfit was featured in a blog post I'll link you to that as well for additional info on fit, etc.

This week, I had a reasonably decent top-view photos of each outfit so I'm including those as well since in some cases they're better than the indoor photo, and in all cases (in my opinion, of course) they give a better look at the accessories.

Blush Plaid Shirt, Grey Jeans:
Shirt: Target (20% off) | Tank: Target | Jeans: Express | Shoes: Target | Bag: Amazon (Bordo) | Short Necklace: Stella Dot (Similar) | Long Necklace: Forever 21 (Similar) | Nails: OPI Let's Be Friends

Front View:

Black Marled Jacket, Black Tee:
Jacket: Express | Tee: Target | Jeans: Express (Similar) | Shoes: Express (Similar) | Bag: c/o Amazon | Necklace: Kendra Scott (Gold Gunmetal) | Bracelets: Charmed Stacks

Front View:

Burgundy Moto Jacket, Grey Tee:
Jacket: Maurice's (Similar) | Tee: Target | Jeans: Express | Necklace: Express | Boots: Target (Similar) | Bag: c/o Amazon | Short Necklace: Stella & Dot (Gift, Similar) | Nails: OPI "Let's Be Friends"

Front View:

Charcoal V Neck Sweater, Leggings:
Sweater: Express (Similar) | Tank: Target | Leggings: Express | Necklace: J Crew (Gift, Similar) | Boots: Target (Similar)

Front View:

Blush Cardigan, White Distressed Jeans:
Cardigan: Target ("Light Purple" under $20) | Tee: Express (20% off) | Jeans: Express | Necklace: Kendra Scott (Gold Gunmetal) | Shoes: Target | Bracelets: Charmed Stacks (Check with shop owners for similar items) | Ring: Stella Dot | Bag: c/o Amazon | Original post with my favorite pieces from the Target 20% off sale here

Front View:

White Cardigan, Black on Black:
Sweater: Gap | Tank: Target (Maternity for length) | Necklace: Stella & Dot (Gift, Similar) | Leggings: Express | Boots: Target | Bag: c/o AmazonNails: Sally Hansen "Gilty Party" | Bracelets: Charmed Stacks | Original Post with recent workout DVD reviews here

Front View:


Grey Moto Jacket, White Tee:
Jacket: c/o Amazon | Jeans: Express | Tee: Gap (Similar) | Necklace: Kendra Scott "Rae" (Budget Option) | Boots: c/o Amazon | Bag: Amazon (Exact style, different colors) | Ring: Stella & Dot | Nails: OPI "Let's Be Friends" | Original post with the three things I'm working on to build strong relationships here

Front View:


You can also access previous weekly recaps like this from the Navigation Menu at the top by scrolling to Categories, then select Outfit Singles from the drop down menu. That's it for this week and I'll see you back on Monday!


Linking up with:

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. I loved all of your outfits this week! Got me thinking about long necklaces (plaid shirt and burgundy moto jacket outfits) and what I would like in one. I haven't worn them... ever... because of the way they fall on me. I was tempted by the Kendra Scott sale but decided against it. But maybe down the road I will change my mind. 😉 I love that short layered with long necklace look you are so expert at!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks so much Heidi!! And yes, I think in your particular case the long necklace might be one style you re-visit in the future! Maybe you'll like it...maybe not but it can't hurt to give it another try!

      Delete
  2. You always inspire me to wear more of my long necklaces and get more cardigans and lightweight jackets. I love using them as a jacket or outfit layer! Your cozy grey sweater is darling by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Laura! Since I choose so many solid tops I always feel like my necklace is my "pattern." It's just a habit now and I rarely think about how often I do it except when people point it out!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly! Also, due to a recent influx of Spam unfortunately I've had to turn comment moderation back on. Apologies for the inconvenience!