3/25/17

Outfit Recap 3/25/17

|
Welcome to my weekend outfit recap! These posts are just a back-to-basics way of sharing of outfits I wore each week with links to current or similar options if my exact item is sold out. I'm switching up the formatting a bit today based on some reader feedback and skipping the recap of this week's outfit posts here in the interest of time.

Outfit Recap: 


Camo Jacket, Grey Cami
Jacket: Express (Similar) | Cami: Express (Similar) | Jeans: Express | Shoes: Amazon | Bag: Amazon (Similar) | Necklace: Express | (Outfit Inspired by Erin)

Black Marled Knit Jacket, Grey Jeans:
Jacket: Express | Tank: Target | Jeans: Express | Necklace: Target (Similar) | Shoes: Sole Society (Similar) | Bag: c/o Amazon

Black Plaid Shirt, Light Jeans:
Top: Express (Similar in exact style) | Jeans: Express (Similar) | Necklace: Kendra Scott | Shoes: Amazon | Nails: China Glaze "Let's Chalk About It" | Bracelets: Charmed Stacks | Bag: c/o Amazon

White Cardi, Grey Tank:
Cardigan: Gap | Tank: Target | Jeans: Express (Similar) | Shoes: Amazon | Bag: c/o Amazon | Necklace: LOFT (Similar) | Nails: China Glaze "Let's Chalk About It"

Top View for Jewelry + Accessory Details:

Camo Jacket, Grey Cami:
Jacket: Express (Similar) | Cami: Express (Similar) | Jeans: Express | Shoes: Amazon | Bag: Amazon (Similar) | Necklace: Express | (Outfit Inspired by Erin)

Black Marled Knit Jacket, Black Tank, Grey Jeans:
Jacket: Express | Tank: Target | Jeans: Express | Necklace: Target (Similar) | Shoes: Sole Society (Similar) | Bag: c/o Amazon | Ring: c/o Megan Auman | Nails: China Glaze "Let's Chalk About It"

Black Plaid Shirt, Light Jeans:
Top: Express (Similar in exact style) | Jeans: Express (Similar) | Necklace: Kendra Scott | Shoes: Amazon | Nails: China Glaze "Let's Chalk About It" | Bag: c/o Amazon

White Cardi, Grey Tank:
Cardigan: Gap | Tank: Target | Jeans: Express (Similar) | Shoes: Amazon | Bag: c/o Amazon | Necklace: LOFT (Similar) | Nails: China Glaze "Let's Chalk About It"

Enjoy your weekend and I'll be back with another post on Monday!



Linking up with:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of your open toed shoes! I can't wait until it gets a little warmer and I can wear mine too! I have to say you always wear grey so well. It's a great color that I often neglect in my closet and you inspire me to wear it more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly!