2/4/17

Saturday Outfit Singles 2/4/17

|
Welcome to my weekend outfit recap! Every weekend I do a straightforward recap of outfits I wore recently. Not a lot of text or extra information in this post, but if the outfit was featured in a previous post I'll link you there for more details.


Unposted Outfits:

Blue Plaid Shirt + Jeans:
Top: Express (Similar) | Jeans: Express (Similar) | Boots: Express (Similar) | Necklace: Stella & Dot (Gift) | Bracelets: Charmed Stacks | Bag: Amazon


Camo Jacket, Black Tee Grey Jeans
Jacket: Express (Similar) | Tee: Target | Necklace: c/o The Fringe Studio | Bag: c/o Amazon | Jeans: Express | Boots: Target

Red Barcelona Cami + Black Marled Jacket
Jacket: Express | Cami: Express (Similar) | Jeans: Express | Boots: c/o Amazon | Bag: c/o Amazon | Necklace: Amazon

From the Blog this Week:

Tan Cardigan, White Cami

Grey Striped Cardigan, Pink Cami
Sweater: Gap | Cami: Express | Jeans: ExpressNecklace: J Crew (Gift, Similar) | Boots: Amazon | Ring: Stella & Dot (Gift) | Nails: Essie Devil's Advocate | More details here + things I'm banned from buying vs. still buying.

White + Turquoise Plaid, Dark Jeans:
Top: Express | Jeans: Express | Necklace: Kendra Scott | Ring: Stella & Dot | Bracelets: Express (Similar) | Boots: c/o Amazon | Bag (Below): c/o Fossil  | Nails: OPI "Let's Be Friends" | More specifics on item fit/fabric + fitness update here


Linking up with: Lindsey

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. Looking good, Gina! I thought of you multiple times this week as I tried to put my outfits together. Following you more closely has definitely been helpful for me to see my clothes differently. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Heidi! I appreciate that so much!

      Delete
  2. You have some fabulous plaid shirts! I love the lighters colors, they work well for spring! I adore that camo jacket too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly! Also, due to a recent influx of Spam unfortunately I've had to turn comment moderation back on. Apologies for the inconvenience!