2/25/17

Outfit Singles 2/25/17

|
Welcome to my weekend outfit recap! I keep these pretty simple with just the outfits and links to current or similar options if my exact item is sold out. If the outfit was featured in a blog post I'll link you to that as well for additional info on fit, etc.  You can also access previous weekly recaps like this from the Navigation Menu at the top by scrolling to Categories, then select Outfit Singles from the drop down menu.


Grey Cover Up + Leggings:
Sweatshirt Cardigan: Express | Tank: Target (Maternity for length) | Leggings: Express | Boots: Naya Fisher (Grey sold out, Similar in grey) | Bag: c/o Amazon | Additional outfit + more details on this cardigan here)

Shop the Look:


Beige Moto + Black Jeans
Jacket: Express (My color is Panama Beige. Vintage Pink is similar) | Tee: Nordstrom Rack (Similar - I tried this version and it runs true to size, but size up for a relaxed look like the tee I'm wearing here) | Jeans: c/o Mott & Bow (true to size, fits similar to Express Extreme Stretch jean leggings) | Shoes: Express (Similar) | Bag: Amazon (Similar) | Ring: Kendra Scott

Shop the Look:


Black Marled Cardigan +Black Tee:
Sweater: Express (Similar) | Tee: Target | Jeans: Express | Boots: Target | Necklace: c/o Megan Auman (Sold Out) | Bracelets: Charmed Stacks (Current options vary - contact shop owners to request a custom stack and they'll be happy to help!)

Shop the Look:



Olive Soft Jacket + Black Jeans:
Jacket: Target | Tee: Express | Jeans: Express | Shoes: Lucky Brand | Choker Necklaces: Express | Pendant Necklace: Express | Bag: Tory Burch (Option) | Original Post: Here (includes book reviews for the month)

Shop the Look:


Striped Cardigan + Blue Cami
:
Sweater: Gap | Cami: Express (Exact Style) | Short Necklace: Stella & Dot (Gift) | Long Necklace: Kendra Scott | Jeans: Express | Shoes: Sole Society (Exact Style) | Bracelets: Charmed Stacks | Bag: Amazon (Similar) | Ring: c/o Kendra Scott (Daisy Ring with Iridescent Drusy from the Color Bar) | Nails: Sally Hansen "Creme de la Creme"| Original Post: Here (includes three additional outfits with these jeans)

Shop the Look:

Have a great weekend and see you back on Monday!


Linking up with:

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. I love your black distressed jeans! I wear my regular black ones so much I have been looking for another pair that are distressed to mix it up. Those are great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really happy with these jeans- they're definitely worth a look! :)

      Delete
  2. Gina - How is the sizing on the sweatshirt cardigan? I have one of the "plush" hoodies in the One Eleven line, and it is quite oversized. Would you say the cardigan is TTS or oversized? Also I am interested in hearing more about the Mott and Bow jeans. I've been seeing these on a lot of blogs and YouTube channels lately. They're doing a good job with their marketing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kristi! The sweatshirt cardigan (which they call a jacket...I'm not on board with that name! LOL) is not oversized at all. I'm wearing an XS in the pic and it's fitted. If I had one complaint for it it's that I wish the back were a bit longer since it doesn't cover my behind the way my cardigans normally do. (Maybe that's why they called it a jacket...who knows?). But obviously that wasn't a dealbreaker for me. It's a great lounge piece.

      As for the Mott & Bow jeans, the quality is nice. I don't think they are better quality than Express jeans...they're about the same to me. But they are a bit more pricey than Express jeans so I'd be willing to pay it only if they had a style that I wanted and couldn't find at Express, which is exactly the case with these black jeans. I have a similar high-rise pair from Express, but I finally admitted to myself that I don't like high rise and was happy to replace those with this mid-rise pair! Let me know if you have any other specific questions about them!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly!