2/11/17

Outfit Singles 2/11/17

|
Welcome to my weekend outfit recap! Every weekend I do a straightforward recap of outfits I wore recently. Not a lot of text or extra information on fit, fabric, etc. in this post, but if the outfit was featured in a previous post with more detail, I'll link you there for more details. You can also access previous weekly recaps from the Navigation Menu at the top by scrolling to Categories, then select Outfit Singles from the drop down menu.


Unposted Outfits:

Blush Plaid Shirt, Black Tee, Grey Jeans:
Plaid Shirt: Target | Black Tee: Target | Jeans: Express | Necklace: Kendra Scott (Similar) | Bag: c/ Amazon | Boots: Target (Similar)

Shop the Look:


Olive Cardigan, Black Cami:
Sweater: Express (Similar) | Cami: Express | Jeans: Express | Necklace: Kendra Scott |Boots: Target (Similar) | Bag: Tory Burch

Shop the Look:


Taupe Jacket, Stripe Tee:
Jacket: Express | Tee: Macy's | Jeans: Express | Boots: Target | Bag: c/o Amazon | Necklace: Stella & Dot

Shop the Look:



From the Blog this Week:

Black Jacket, Bold Stripe Cami:
Jacket: Express (Similar Black in stock) | Cami: Express | Jeans: Express | Necklace: Express (Similar) | Boots: Lucky Brand | Bag: Amazon | Original Post with more details Here

Shop the Look:


Grey Cozy Cardigan, Orchid Cami:
Sweater: Target ($9!) | Cami: Express (Current Similar Color) | Necklace: Kendra Scott | Jeans: Express (Similar) | Boots: c/o Amazon | Bracelets: Charmed Stacks | Bag: Amazon | Original Post with more details here

Shop the Look:




Linking up with:

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. I have a bunch of similar items in my closet. This post is perfect in helping me get some more use out of my closet. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment and feedback! It's really helpful to hear from readers what posts are most useful to them!

      Delete
  2. I love the perfect combination of color and of course stripes. Can I just shop your closet? <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly!