1/21/17

Saturday Outfit Singles 1/21/17

|
Happy Saturday friends! Due to popular demand for the return of my Outfit Singles (that's blogger-speak for, "one person mentioned it") I'm going to test out something new here for a bit and see how it goes. On Saturday or Sunday each weekend I'll post all of the front-view outfits from the prior week. Some of them will be repeated from blog posts that week, others will be outfits I wore that didn't make the blog for one reason or another. After today there won't be a lot of text with these posts as I'm trying to keep them simple, but as always feel free to message me if you have questions on any items. If something has particularly odd sizing I will still try to note it here.

New to the Blog:

Nautical Striped Sweater + Jeans
Sweater: LOFT (Similar) | Jeans: Express | Necklace: Express | Ring: Stella & Dot | Red Crossbody Bag: Stella & Dot (Similar) | Boots: Target (Similar)

Black Tie Neck Top + Jeans
Top: LOFT (50% off with Code NOEXCUSES) | Jeans: Express (Similar) | Boots: c/o Amazon  | Necklace: Kendra Scott | Bracelets: Charmed Stacks | Bag: Amazon (Exact Style, my color sold out)

Black Fleece Jacket + Magenta Tee
Jacket: Express (Similar) | Top: Express (My color sold out. Similar) | Jeans: Express | Shoes: c/o Amazon | Bag: Danielle Nicole (Similar) | Necklace: c/o The Fringe Studio

As Seen on the Blog this Week:

Cozy Drape Jacket + Leggings:
Jacket: Express | Tank: Target | Leggings: Express | Earrings: Stella & Dot | Boots: Target | Ring: Stella & Dot | Bag: Amazon (Similar) | Nails: Essie Sole Mate | Full Post: Here

Neutral Cardigan + Burgundy Tee:
Sweater: Express (Similar) | T-Shirt: Target | Necklace: Express | Jeans: Express (Similar) | Boots: Lucky Brand ($48 at Dillard's vs. $139 at Nordstrom!) | Bag: Tory Burch (Option) | Ring: Stella & Dot | Nails: Essie "Pre-Show Jitters" | Full Post with Workout DVD review: Here 

Olive Military Jacket + Jeans:
Jacket: Target | Tee: Target | Custom Initial Choker: c/o The Fringe Studio | Jeans: Express (Similar) | Boots: Lucky Brand | Bag: Tory Burch (Option)

Weekends seem like a good time to post this type of round-up since that's when all the best sales happen! I also thought about doing this in a newsletter vs. a blog post but then I realized I'd have to 1) figure out how to do a newsletter, and 2) push people to sign up for it...so there went that idea! Hopefully this will work out as a good substitute for the previous format and will be relatively easy for me to maintain. Have a great weekend!



CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. Yay! You look fabulous and this inspires cool combinations when I'm stuck starring at my closet!!! Gina, I wasn't the "one person who mentioned it", but I'm so glad you're doing outfit singles today!!! Would love if you would go back to linking it under categories at the top. too. Thanks! bh@pve :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the feedback and yay for two votes in favor of the return of the Singles. :) I added Outfit Singles under Categories at the drop down menu at the top. This is the only post in that category so far but each week the new posts should show up there as well. :)

      Delete
  2. I love this new series! I find it super helpful for outfit inspiration. Please keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment! It's very helpful to hear feedback from readers about which posts are the most useful to them.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly!