1/15/17

Favorite Cozy Jacket + 40% off Sale Purchases

|
Surprise! A Sunday post! It's been a low key weekend so I had some extra time to round up a few outfits with my current sale favorites. My number one recent favorite piece from Express is this cozy drape collar moto jacket. I ended up getting all three colors myself because I really do love it so much. It's the warmth and comfort of a cardigan but the slightly more polished look of a jacket. And of course, the current 40% off sale at Express is the best time to pick this up.  Also, all four of the jeans I'm wearing in these outfits are still-in-stock, also-on-sale favorites. I took advantage of the sale to test out a couple of pairs of jeans myself and I'll share those at the end of this pots.

ONE:
Jacket: Express | Tee: Gap (Similar) | Jeans: Express | Necklace: Kendra Scott | Boots: c/o Amazon | Ring: Stella & Dot | Nails: OPI Let's Be Friends

Front View:

Shop the Look:


TWO

Jacket: Express | Tee: Nordstrom | Jeans: Express | Shoes: Express Bag: Amazon (My color sold out, Similar) | Short Necklace: Kendra Scott | Long Necklace: Stella & Dot | Nails: Essie Berry Naughty | Bracelets: Charmed Stacks (inventory varies, message shop owners for specific style requests)

Front View: (With Jacket snapped up for comparison)

Shop the Look:


THREE:
Jacket: Express | Tee: Nordstrom | Necklace: Express (Similar) | Jeans: Express | Boots: Target | Bracelet: Charmed Stacks | Nails: Essie Devil's Advocate | Bag: Amazon (Exact style, studded options sold out)
Shop the Look:


In putting this post together, I just realized I used the same bag every single time I wore this jacket. And that I kept the same black/white/grey color scheme each time as well. Oops. I might try to branch out a little more with colors next time I wear it...but then again I might not because I just tend to like what I like!

FOUR:
Jacket: Express (Exact in-store only, Similar)  | Cami: Express | Jeans: Express | Boots: Express (Similar) | Bag: AmazonRing: Kendra Scott | Necklace: Kendra Scott (Similar) | Nails: Essie Berry Naughty Bracelets: Charmed Stacks |

This cami is another recent favorite. I've been favoring long sleeve layers lately, which is why I've only one it once so far. But I do love the stripes and will be wearing it again on a warmer day.

Shop the Look:


My Sale Purchases:
For those who like to know what I purchased during the sale, here's what I ordered:
Express 40% off sale purchases Jan 2017

1. Plaid Shirt: I really like the subtle plaid print on this and think it will be perfect for Spring...not that I'll wait that long to wear it! I'm sure it will work just as well for winter with dark jeans and boots. The fabric in the description is described as soft, and I'm hoping that's the case because I'm all about soft and comfortable this winter.

2. Light Wash Jeans: Since my last attempt to expand my lighter-wash jeans collection didn't work out so well (see it here) I'm hoping these will be better.

3. Dark Frayed Hem Jeans: I love the wash of these and I'm also liking the frayed hem trend, so fingers crossed that they fit me as well as the model!

I don't exactly need a whole lot of new items right now but I can't resist trying a few new things when the price is right! Once I receive all the pieces and try them on I'll be sure to let you know what worked and what didn't!



CONVERSATION

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your thoughts on those dark hemmed jeans. They are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just curious, what size did you order in the jacket? Is it true to size?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got an XS and yes, it's true to size for me. :)

      Delete
  3. hope the light wash jeans work out for you. they are super cute. love the jacket - feels like a cardi looks like a jacket sounds perfect to me. i like the first one the best but they are all super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this jacket outfit! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's a chance you're eligible for a complimentary $1,000 Amazon Gift Card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly!