12/16/16

Outfit Recap 12/16/16

|
I hope you all survived another week of holiday prep and events! One thing I am enjoying (maybe a little too much) this season is that the deals are incredible! Express is currently having a storewide 50% off sale, so the prices on all of their pieces I'm wearing below are a steal. Many of these outfits haven't made it to Instagram because something had to give these past couple of weeks, but as usual, I got dressed every day regardless of whether I posted about it!

Sweater: Target | Tee: Gap (Similar) | Jeans: Express | Necklace: Kendra Scott (Similar) | Bag: Amazon (Similar) | Boots: Amazon (Grey Sold Out, Similar) | Bracelets: Charmed Stacks | Nails: Essie "Sole Mate" | Ring: Stella & Dot

Blazer: H&M | Tank: Target | Jeans: Express | Boots: Target (Similar) | Necklace: Kendra Scott | Bag: Tory Burch (Similar)| Bracelets: c/o Charmed Stacks | Ring: Stella & Dot (Gift)

Sweater: Fox (Similar) | Necklace: Kendra Scott | Jeans: Express | Boots: Amazon (Grey Sold Out, Similar) | Bag: Amazon

FOUR:
Top: Express | Necklace: Kendra Scott | Jeans: Express | Shoes: Amazon | Ring: Nordstrom | Bracelets: c/o Charmed Stacks | Bag: Amazon (Exact style + color, non-studded option)

Front View 4-8:


FIVE:

Jacket: Express | Tee: Nordstrom | Necklace: Express | Jeans: Express | Boots: Target | Bracelet: Charmed Stacks | Nails: Essie Devil's Advocate | Bag: Amazon (Exact style, studded options sold out)

SIX:
Plaid Shirt: Target (I'm wearing a size XL) | Tank: Target | Faux Leather Leggings: Express | Boots: Amazon (Grey Sold Out, Similar) | Necklace: Amazon | Bag: Amazon | Ring: Kendra Scott (Similar)

SEVEN:
Sweater: Target | Cami: Express | Necklace: Express | Jeans: Express | Shoes: Nordstrom | Bracelet: Charmed Stacks | Ring: Stella & Dot | Bag: Amazon (Similar)

EIGHT:
Jacket: Express | Tee: Nordstrom | Jeans: Express (Similar) | Necklace: Stella & Dot | Ring: Nordstrom | Boots: Amazon | Bag: Amazon

Front View 4-8:

For a few items above, unfortunately I couldn't find anything similar enough to be worth providing a link so I just left those blank. And now it's on to the weekend! This one is packed and for once I'm sort of looking forward to Monday when the pace is going to slow down a bit with the kids out of school! Hope you are all surviving the season so far just as well!


Linking up with:

CONVERSATION

14 comments:

  1. I love this buffalo top I got one from JC Penney but it wasn't as oversize as I wanted, so I returned it for a bigger size. If that doesn't work I might have to check target for yours. Have a great weekend!

    xo
    Pinksole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your oversized buffalo plaid top! I'm also loving your asymmetrical zip sweater! Enjoy the weekend!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad things will slow down for you soon! I think I may copy your buffalo plaid outfit today. It will be perfect for my office to pilates schedule today!
    Carylee | http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the deals have been great (maybe they always are??)! i think i need to cut myself off, no more shopping... until after christmas sales.

    Easy Petite Looks Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super pretty! You always look so polished! Even in rainy weather which is no easy feat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always look so put together. Goals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. First outfit is so cute!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the buffalo plaid paired with the leather leggings! Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great looks, so stylish!

    -xx, Sia
    http://www.siafoch.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many good outfits in one post!! Loving them all. I went in Express during their sale hoping to find some non-maternity grey jeans since I loved my maternity pair so much, but they were out of stock in store and online. Insert crying face!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are right! Sales are incredible! Discounts everywhere! Love your outfits!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly!