12/13/16

Holiday Sparkle

|
Welcome to the second week of my Holiday Style collaboration! Last week, we each shared how we incorporate red into homes and wardrobes during the holiday season (see it here), and this week, the five of us are talking all about holiday sparkle!

In years past, I've purchased a couple of items that have become staples in my holiday wardrobe. I don't wear them frequently but they do come in handy year after year. Namely, my sparkly shoes and sequin skirts:

My exact shoes and skirts are in some cases 5+ years old, but I'll list the original source of each piece below along with several current shopping options further down.

Outfit One:
Cami: Express | Jeans: Express | Shoes: Aldo (Similar)  | Bracelets: Express (Similar) | Leopard Wristlet: Express (Similar) | Necklace: Express (Similar)

Shop the Look:


Outfit Two:
Blazer: Express | Cami: Express | Sequin Skirt: Express (Similar) | Shoes: AmazonShort Necklace: Express (Similar) | Long Necklace: Express (Similar)

Shop the Look:


Outfit Three: 
Sweater: Express | Crisscross Bralette: Express (Similar) | Skirt: Express (Similar) | Boots: Amazon | Tights: Target

Shop the Look:


All of the sparkly shoe options below are currently in stock in multiple sizes with prices up to $100.

Sparkly Shoes:
Sparkly NYE Holiday Shoes

Top Row: Black Glitter | Red Glitter |  Bronze Glitter Tatiana Pumps
Middle Row: Silver Glitter | Rose Gold GlitterGold Glitter Pumps
Bottom Row: Silver Glitter Steve Madden | H & M Glitter pumps | Multi-Color Glitter

And finally, here are several current sparkly, sequin skirt options, all under $100.

Sparkly Skirts:
NYE Holiday Sparkle Sequin Skirts
Top Row: One | Two | Three
Bottom Row: Four | Five  | Six 

To see how each of the ladies in this collaboration are adding some holiday sparkle to their lives this season, stop by their blogs using the links below this image or to make your way through each blog in the series head to Jacqueline next!

Linking up with:

CONVERSATION

12 comments:

  1. I currently only have one metallic skirt, my other one is too big but I may have to get it taken in. Love your holiday style.

    xo
    Pinksole

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these outfits are so pretty and festive! Love both of your sequin skirts!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I love the skirts!! And I never get tired of those sparkly shoes! They are one of my all time faves in your collection! Wish we could dress up and be festive together for a third year in a row :(
    Carylee | http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. First thing to catch my eye? The sparkly cuffs of your shoes in Outfit 1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so pretty and now I'm thinking "what the heck was I talking about today on my blog" LOL! I still have a sequin skirt from Zara but it's a bit tight so I'm holding onto it. These are all perfect for parties!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been thinking I want to add a metallic or sequin skirt to my closet and you've only confirmed I need one! Love those sparkly shoes too! They are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are beautiful options and not teeny bopperish lol. Great job! https://www.youtube.com/LauriePOPIdeasThatPOP

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE both of those skirts. So much fun and they look amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous outfit babe!! Love your style :)
    alexie.co
    --------------------------------

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly!