12/20/16

Daily Outfit: Taupe Moto Jacket, Grey Jeans

|
Hello and happy Tuesday! I'm doing something a little different for me today...just a very simple outfit post. This month has been hectic and I haven't had as much time to put posts together at the computer due to do doctor's appointments for myself and the kids, classroom holiday parties, holiday errands, tires needing replacing, home repairs that need to be managed etc. etc. etc. Nothing dramatic and stuff everyone has to deal with, but a lot of it just seemed to happen all at once this month! So I'm just sharing an outfit today with a couple of newer-to-me pieces I'm loving that are currently part of the 50% off sale!
Jacket: Express | Tee: Nordstrom | Jeans: Express | Boots: Amazon | Necklace: Kendra Scott (Similar) | | Sunglasses: Charming Charlie | Nails: Essie Devil's Advocate

Outfit Notes:
This jacket is a new color for this year of one of my all time favorites from Express. This is only my second time wearing it but I can tell it's going to be another favorite because of the versatile, neutral color. It's true to size for me and I'm wearing an XS here.

This tee is is currently on sale for under $15! It's another favorite that I have in a few colors now (Black, White, Chocolate Raisin and Grey) because it's the perfect fitted-but-relaxed fit that I love. In putting this post together I saw the sale so I ended up stocking up on a few more colors (navy, lavender, olive).

These jeans are a recent purchase from all of the holiday sales and I love them! I have another pair of grey jeans that I wear often but I love the lighter wash and mild distressing on these. Like most of my Express jean leggings, they are really comfortable and run true-to-size. They have a raw hem at the ankle, but that's not shown in my pics since I ended up covering it with my boots. If you are a fan of Express jeans/jean leggings this is a pair highly recommend adding to your collection during the sale.

Front View:
Jacket: Express | Tee: Nordstrom | Jeans: Express | Boots: Amazon | Necklace: Kendra Scott (Similar) | Bag: Amazon (Similar) | Sunglasses: Charming Charlie | Nails: Essie Devil's Advocate  | |Ring: Kendra Scott | Bag: Amazon (Similar)

Shop the Look:




I'm planning on doing some more short-and-sweet posts like this in 2017 since they allow me to share more details on recent purchases and what I'm wearing without being as time consuming as Outfit Recaps and other types of posts that I do. Life doesn't seem to be slowing down at all right now so I think the blog has to evolve a little in order for me to keep it up!

I'll be back tomorrow with What's Up Wednesday so I hope you'll stop by! I have lots of books to share and all of the other random fun that comes up in those posts.


Linking up with:

CONVERSATION

6 comments:

  1. I think these posts are great Gina, and I love that you're focusing on one outfit so we really get the scoop! I haven't even posted this week so I understand (hopefully I'll get something up tomorrow) but it's hard this time of year to keep up! Love the outfit, head to toe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed an entire week just recently. I simply couldn't keep up and something had to give which was the blog, ah well, it is what it is :) happy holidays to you and yours, Gina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a busy month and I love this type of post! Those jeans are great and I love the color of your jacket!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a great jacket! I've been loving lighter weight jackets like that instead of a blazer or cardigan during the day because they are so much warmer! I love the structure of them too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit! I love the jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope everything is okay re: doctors appointments :)
    december has been a busy month for me as well, but not like.. obviously busy? that doesn't make sense. it just seems to be go-go-go with little things and they add up. hope january slows down lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly!