11/15/16

Outfit Update + Black Friday Link-up and Prize

|
Despite not being able to post as regularly in the past couple of weeks, I've still been wearing clothes every day and taking pictures of them most of the time, so I wanted to get the blog up to date in that area today. On top of that, I have some fun Black Friday news (primarily for my fellow bloggers) at the end of this post, so make sure to get the details and start planning your posts!

Outfit Recap:

ONE:
Jacket: Nordstrom | Cami: Express (Current Version) | Jeans: ExpressNecklace: Kendra Scott | Bracelets: Charmed Stacks | Bag: Amazon | Booties: Amazon

Shop the Look:


TWO:
Tee: Nordstrom | Jeans: Express (Similar) | Short Necklace: Kendra Scott | Long Necklace: Express | Shoes: Amazon  | Ring: Kendra Scott | Watch: c/o Fossil 

Shop the Look:


THREE:
Tee: Express | Jeans: Express | Bag: Amazon | Shoes: Sole Society (Similar) | Bracelets: Charmed Stacks | Ring: Kendra Scott

Shop the Look:


FOUR:
Top: Express | Jeans: Express | Necklace: Express | Bracelet: Express | Bag: c/o Danielle Nicole (Similar)| Shoes: Amazon | Ring: Stella & Dot

Shop the Look:


Front View:
Individual Front View Oufits available here


Link-Up + Prize Coming Soon:

Bloggers! On Tuesday, November 22 be sure to stop by Pinksole, More Pieces of Me, or On the Daily Express to link up your Black Friday themed post. All bloggers who join the link-up with a qualifying post will be entered for a chance to win a $60 Gift Card to Nordstrom! The rules to qualify are simple:
  1. Add your Black Friday themed post (whether it's a Wishlist, Gift Guide, Sale Guide, etc.) to our link-up anytime between Tuesday, November 22 and Friday, November 25.
  2. Include links back to all three link-up hosts: Pinksole, More Pieces of Me, and On the Daily Express within the exact post you are adding to the link up.

The link-up is open to all but only those who meet the criteria above will be eligible to win the gift card. We hope you can join us!

* * *

Thanks for reading today! Tomorrow I have a quick post lined up with some of my go-to Hostess Gift suggestions so if you might be needing one of those this holiday season be sure to stop by and check it out!


Linking up with:

CONVERSATION

12 comments:

  1. always so well put together and I Love the white and grey combo.

    xo
    Pinksole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all! Really crushing on your maroon bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these polished looks! That blush choker top is so pretty! I'm excited for your Black Friday linkup!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you styled your white jeans. That leopard bag is perfect with the top color too. I need to start thinking about a black Friday post...

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. This link-up is going to be FUN! I'm game!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  6. great STYLE! I LIKE THEM ALL!!!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The denim jacket + grey top + white skinnies + wine bag is my fave of this bunch! <3
    Carylee | http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking so fashion! Thank you for the offer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the shade of grey of your Barcelona cami! That outfit is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I looove your light pink imitation choker top!! That whole outfit actually...kind of ballerina-esque : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm glad you've been wearing clothes every day ;) fun link up!
    i love those lace up shoes from amazon. so pretty. say, have you ever done a post about your closet or whatever? i'm just like picturing this huge celebrity style closet with rows and rows of pretty shoes. no? if you have already and my memory has failed me, please forgive me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, no I haven't done a post like that! I don't have a huge closet by any means and it's definitely not post-worthy or Pinterest worthy in the least! It's a pretty standard Master Bedroom type closet that I share with my husband and just manage to cram a lot in there + a dresser and some underbed storage bins.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly!