11/18/16

Friday Favorites + Major Portofino Sale

|
Today I'm changing things up just a bit from my usual Friday post. Instead of sharing my most recent outfits from Instagram, I'm sharing a few favorite Portofino Shirt outfits for Fall because all solid colors are currently on sale for $19.90! This is even lower than their typical Black Friday pricing (normally that's 50% off, making solid colors $24.90), so I thought it deserved some blog space today.

1. Current Exact Color Favorites
There are just a few color options that Express keeps in stock year round (e.g. Black, White, Ivory), and the rest of the colors change with the season. Black and White are my most used, all-time favorites for any season, and the current "Berry" color has been my seasonal favorite this Fall.

White: 
Top: Express | Small Necklace: Stella & Dot (gift) | Chain Necklace: Forever 21 (Similar) | Jeans: Express | Bracelets: Express | Ring: Stella & Dot (gift) | Shoes: Nordstrom "Whiskey"

Shop the Look:


Black:
Top: Express |  Sweater: Express (Similar) | Jeans: Nordstrom (Similar) | Necklace: Kendra Scott | Shoes: Express (Similar) | Nails: Chanel Taboo

Shop the Look:


Berry:
Top: Express | Jeans: Express | Necklace: Express (Similar) | Shoes: Forever 21 | Ring: Nordstrom | Bag: Amazon | Watch: Fossil | Bracelet: LOFT

Shop the Look:


Front View:

2. Similar Color Favorites

These next two colors I own and love are from past seasons, but there are a couple of current similar color options that could be styled the same way.

Pink:
Top: Express (Similar to ("Ophelia Pink") | Necklace: Kendra Scott | Jeans: Nordstrom (Similar) | Watch: Fossil | Bracelets: LOFT | Bag: Amazon | Shoes: Target (Similar)

Shop the Look:


Green:
Top: Express (Similar to "Forest Green") | Jeans: Express | Necklace: Express (Similar) | Shoes: Amazon | Bag: Amazon (Similar) | Watch: Fossil | Ring: Kendra Scott

Shop the Look:


Here's a look at the current pink and green versions, along with the three other Original Fit options that are included in the $19.90 Sale.
 
All Colors Here

3. Slim Fit Portofino Options
I have resisted trying the newer Slim Fit Portofino because of the whole, "if it ain't broke..." theory. But I noticed that the Slim Fit version now has twice as many color options! There are sixteen solid color options in Slim Fit vs. eight in the Original Fit. There are a lot of really nice neutrals (my fave) that only come in Slim Fit, so I finally decided to order one of them during this sale to compare fit, etc. once and for all.
Both Colors HERE

I ordered the color "Thornberry" on the left, but the Pale Grey on the right was a close runner up. It may end up being a Black Friday purchase if I really like the fit of "Thornberry."

Favorite New Jewelry:
My friends have continued to shower me with kindness since my dad passed away, and I just love the beautiful Stella & Dot pieces Noelle picked out for me. I'm wearing them in the first outfit of this post but didn't get a very good close-up of this gorgeous ring:

I love that it's adjustable so I can wear it on different fingers, not to mention during different seasons when my fingers swell or shrink depending on the weather! Noelle always does an amazing job of knowing my tastes and selecting pieces for me, and she's also a Stella & Dot rep so if you want any pieces from that line make sure to get in touch with her!

Don't Forget!
Bloggers! On Tuesday, November 22 be sure to stop by Pinksole, More Pieces of Me, or On the Daily Express to link up your Black Friday themed post. All bloggers who join the link-up with a qualifying post will be entered for a chance to win a $60 Gift Card to Nordstrom! The rules to qualify are simple:
  1. Add your Black Friday themed post (whether it's a Wishlist, Gift Guide, Sale Guide, etc.) to our link-up anytime between Tuesday, November 22 and Friday, November 25.
  2. Include links back to all three link-up hosts: Pinksole, More Pieces of Me, and On the Daily Express within the exact post you are adding to the link up.

The link-up is open to all but only those who meet the criteria above will be eligible to win the gift card. We hope you can join us!

That's it for today! Next week is sure to be a busy one on the blog with Black Friday sale info so I hope you'll follow along!



Linking up with:

CONVERSATION

9 comments:

  1. If I needed any new portofinos I would be all over this sale.

    xo
    Pinksole

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great price on those portofino's! I'd love to add the berry color! That Stella and Dot ring is so pretty!
    Have a great weekend!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Express just needs to start paying you for being such a portofino expert! That berry is so tempting!! And that ring is gorgeous!!!
    Carylee | http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The portofino in berry is gorgeous! I don't think I've seen it at my store. They are so versatile that for those who don't own one, what are they waiting for?! And I'm thrilled you love the jewels :) This season has been my favorite from our line to date!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooooh that thornberry colour is so pretty!! i have tried a few portofinos but don't own any.. i do wish they had a tall option, i just need like 2-3 more inches haha. not that i am supposed to be shopping right now anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving the berry color, too! So many cute outfit ideas!

    Jamie
    http://www.treatsandtrendsblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have some Express Next money too! I can't believe how good this sale is! The thornberry and pale grey colors are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that first look! Classic and simple! Nice bags!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly! Also, due to a recent influx of Spam unfortunately I've had to turn comment moderation back on. Apologies for the inconvenience!