11/17/16

Black and Beige Moto Jacket Outfit Roundup

|
As I was getting ready to post this outfit on Instagram, I noticed that there's currently a big 40% off sale on outerwear at Express. Their (Minus the) Leather jacket has been one of my closet staples for many years and I've been meaning to put together a a post with a compilation of my outfits feature this piece for quite some time. With the fall season in swing and current sale pricing, now seems like the time! Since many of my outfits are "older" I'll be primarily linking to just current items.

1. Black Moto Jacket
I have had this jacket for so many years and it still remains a favorite! I actually wear it quite a bit more often than I show on the blog because a lot of times I wear it at night when it's too dark to photograph. It runs true to size for me and if it ever actually wears out, I won't waste any time replacing it with exact piece.
Jacket: Express | Tee: Target | Jeans: Express | Short Necklace: Kendra Scott | Long Necklace: Express | Shoes: Target | Ring: Kendra Scott | Bag: c/o Danielle Nicole

Here's a front view of this jacket, plus three more ways I've worn it:

Outfit One:
Jacket: Express | Tee: Target | Jeans: ExpressShort Necklace: Kendra Scott | Long Necklace: Express | Shoes: Target | Ring: Kendra Scott | Bag: c/o Danielle Nicole

Outfit Two:
Jacket: ExpressTank: TargetNecklace: Express | Jeans: ExpressShoes: Sole Society

Outfit Three:
Jacket: Express | Cami: Express | Jeans: Nordstrom | Necklace: Express | Shoes: Sole Society

Outfit Four:
Jacket: Express | Cami: Express (Color selection may vary) | Jeans: ExpressNecklace: Express | Shoes: Express

Shop Current Pieces:



2. Beige Moto
This color was released just about a year ago and it's been a great addition to my wardrobe because it goes so easily with all of my neutrals. Just like the black one, it's very easy to dress up and down.
Jacket: Express | Tee: Old Navy | Jeans: Express | Necklaces: Kendra Scott, Forever 21 | Shoes: Nordstrom | Hat: Target

Here's a front view of this jacket, plus three more ways I've worn it:

Outfit One:
Jacket: Express | Tee: Old Navy | Jeans: Express | Necklaces: Kendra Scott, Forever 21 | Shoes: Nordstrom | Hat: Target

Outfit Two:
Jacket: Express | Tee: Old Navy | Jeans: Express | Necklace: Stella & Dot (Gift) | Shoes: Sole Society

Outfit Three:
Jacket: Express | Tee: Old Navy | Jeans: Express | Necklace: Express | Boots: Amazon

Outfit Four:
Jacket: Express | Top: Express | Necklace: Amazon | Jeans: Express | Shoes: Amazon | Bag: Amazon

Shop Current Pieces:


3. Other Colors Options

I've owned this jacket in some other colors over the years, but ended up paring down my collection to just the two colors that were most flattering on me (i.e. the two shown above). That said, your coloring and preferences may vary and there are six other colors available:

Blue | Honeydew | Red 

Shop the Jackets:



I love the Toffee jacket and purchased it during the Labor Day sale, but unfortunately that shade just didn't flatter me so I ended up returning it. I'm currently eyeing the Taupe version because it looks like it has a lot of olive tones to it (despite the name), and that's usually a good color for me and an easy fit with the rest of my closet.

Thanks for checking in today! If you're a blogger, don't miss my link-up + prize announcement here, and for everyone else there's still time to enter the MacBaook Air + Canon Rebel giveaway here! See you tomorrow!

Linking up with:
ErikaAndreaNarci |JoLynne | Lindsey | 

CONVERSATION

8 comments:

  1. These jackets are closets staples, I need to wear my red one soon.

    xo
    Pinksole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that it comes in so many colors, it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a leather jacket in my closet. The taupe option is so pretty!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Express's minus the leather moto jacket! I feel throwing it on helps pull an outfit together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I may need a beige moto now
    Would love to have you come visit my A Labour of Fashion Link up on thursdays
    http://www.alabouroflife.com/2016/11/a-labour-of-fashion-in-collingwood.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beige will be perfect! I love red too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wear my black moto jacket all the time! I just got a beige color I am really excited about. I love the neutrals you've paired with yours! This is such great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooooh yes you should get the taupe version haha. i really like the beige one! that sucks the toffee one didn't work out. i have found over the years i definitely go for neutrals with outerwear..oh who am i kidding, i go neutrals for everything :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly! Also, due to a recent influx of Spam unfortunately I've had to turn comment moderation back on. Apologies for the inconvenience!