9/9/16

Outfits + Friday Faves

|
Happy Friday! Thanks to the Labor Day holiday I've been confused all week about what day it is, but today should get things back on track because I'm always ready for a Friday. Just a typical outfit recap and a few favorite things to share as usual today!

OUTFITS:


ONE:
Tee: Express | Jeans: Express | Bralette: Express (Similar) | Shoes: Amazon | Bag: c/o Fossil | Necklace: Kendra Scott | Watch: Fossil

Shop the Look:


TWO:
Top: Express | Jeans: Express | Necklace: Forever 21 (Similar) | Shoes: Amazon | Bag: Danielle Nicole (Similar) | Ring: Express

Shop the Look:


THREE:
Top: Express (Similar) | Tank: Target | Jeans: Vigoss via Nordstrom (Similar) | Bag: Amazon (Similar) | Necklace: Express (Similar) | Ring: Express

Shop the Look:


FOUR:
Top: Macy's | Jeans: Express | Shoes: Amazon | Bag: Amazon | Necklace: Kendra Scott

Shop the Look:


Front View:
Individual Outfits: HERE

FRIDAY FAVORITES:
Birthday celebrations are one of my favorite things in real life and online, so today I'm doing some early celebrating for one of my favorite blogger friends, Rachelle! Besides being a thoughtful, savvy, and level-headed friend, she's also a constant source of outfit ideas for me. We have a lot of the same pieces (from Express, of course), and even though she dresses mostly for the office and I dress mostly casual, I always get outfit styling ideas from her just by changing a few details (if needed) to suit my lifestyle.

Last year I shared four Rachelle-inspired outfits in this post, and this year I added a couple of new interpretations to the list. Most of my items are "old" by blog standards and no longer available, so I'll only be linking to current pieces below:

She wore: Burgundy tee, green pendant, neutral cardigan
Original Post by Rachelle

I tried it:
Jacket: Express | Tee: Old Navy | Necklace: Kendra Scott | Jeans: Express | Shoes: Forever 21 | Bag: Tory Burch | Watch: Fossil | Bracelet: LOFT | Ring: Target

She Wore: White on White with Chambray
Original Post by Rachelle

I tried it: 
Top: Express | Necklace: LOFT | Tank: Target | Jeans: Express | Sandals: Forever 21 | Bag: Amazon | Watch: c/o Fossil | Bracelets: Express

Aside from outfits, there are so many other individual Rachelle-inspired purchases, like my current favorite tassel necklace (see it on Rachelle and myself) or one of my recent Labor Day purchases. She's a must-follow for me on every platform from her blog, to Instagram to Snapchat (@pinksole_rach), so I hope you'll stop by and wish her a happy birthday this weekend!


Linking up with:
ErikaAndreaNarci |JoLynne |  Lindsey | Alison

CONVERSATION

9 comments:

  1. good collection to see lots of fashion accessories

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Rachelle inspired outfits! She has such amazing style! Have a wonderful weekend!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all of these looks-- the white top is so gorgeous, and I love your shoe choices for all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww you are too sweet thank you for the early birthday wishes. xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachelle is so stylish! I love that bralette in your first outfit too. What a fun piece to have peeking out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every time I see that white off the shoulder, I love it even more! Such a good piece! And I'm loving your heavier shoes to transition these looks into fall even if the cool temps aren't quite here yet!
    And yes, cheers to Rachelle!!!!
    Carylee | morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that first bralette, super cute! and love your take on rachelle's outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this stylish post. Awesome outfits.
    http://tipsoye.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. all of them look so gorgeous. I like it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly!