9/4/16

Outfit Recap + Labor Day Sale Picks

|
Last Friday I skipped my usual post to share my Labor Day Sale Favorites instead, so today I'm playing catch up as well as sharing the items I bought from the Express Sale. So if you're interested in my current or recently purchased Express items, you can still take advantage of the current 40% off sale pricing still going on through Tuesday.

RECENT OUTFITS: 

ONE:
Tee: Express | Pants: Express | Necklace:  J Crew (Similar) | Bag: Tory Burch (Option) | Bracelet: Banana Republic (Gift, Option)

Shop the Look:


TWO:

Top: Macy's | Shorts: J Crew Factory | Necklace: Kendra Scott | Sandals: Nordstrom | Bag: Amazon (Similar) | Bead Bracelet: Express

Shop the Look:


THREE:
Top: Express (Similar)  | Shorts: Target (Similar) | Sandals: Target (Similar) | Bag: Danielle Nicole | Necklace: Kendra Scott | Bracelet: Charmed Stacks | Ring: Kendra Scott (Similar)

Shop the Look:


FOUR:
Top: Express (Current colors may vary) | Jeans: Express | Necklace: ExpressBag: Amazon (Similar) | Shoes: Amazon | Ring: Kendra Scott (Similar)

Shop the Look:


Front View:

Express Labor Day Sale Purchases:
As promised on Friday I'm sharing what I purchased for myself from the sale. I tried to focus on pieces I can use right now for transition weather. Each of the images below are clickable through to the complete product details on the Express website.

1. MOTO JACKET 

This is a new color of one of the staple jackets I talked about on Friday. It's a little warm for me to wear this during daytime here, but I can wear it for evenings and I wanted to make sure my color/size didn't sell out on this before I had a chance to purchase it.

2. JEWELRY


Jewelry is just about the easiest thing to transition between seasons, so I ordered a few new things to try:

Choker Necklace: I've been wanting to try the choker trend and this layered option looks like a good neutral, so I hope it works out.

Bar Pendant: The Gold version of this pendant is one of my most-worn necklaces. The Rose Gold option was previously sold out so when I saw it back in stock I added it straight to my shopping cart.

Mixed Metal Bracelet: Mixed metal jewelry is one of my favorites for low-stress accessorizing (more in this post), but I donn't have a mixed metal bracelet so this looks like a good option.

3. BASIC TEES:


These tees are part of the One Eleven Collection so unfortunately they are not 40% off. But they are staple favorites that I can wear right now (I'm wearing the Black version of this exact tee in Outfit One), so I wanted to take advantage of free shipping I was getting on my other items and add a couple of colors to my collection. I blame this post of Rachelle's for making me want the Blush color!
* * *
And that's it! I didn't go too crazy with sale shopping but I'm hopeful that the pieces I chose will get plenty of mileage.

Linking up with:
ErikaAndreaNarci |JoLynne |  Lindsey | Alison

CONVERSATION

16 comments:

  1. That white top in your outfit is SO adorable. I seriously love it so much and might pick up the black color. It looks great on you! I love those non-leather jackets and wear my black one all the time. Can't wait to see that one on you! Have a great holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to see you in that bohemian cold-shoulder top! It's so pretty, and added to denim gives it a bit of an edge. I've been enjoying that look this summer in the humidity, too.

    (Been meaning to ask you: you've shared in the past your workout schedule, and as one who wears many hats--fitness-lover, dancer, mom, wife, foodie--and seems so organized, would you consider sharing how you schedule your days?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I don't feel all that organized going from day to day and running from one thing to another! But I'm flattered that it seems that way! I'll see if I can work something along those line into my posts! :) Thanks for reading and commenting a always, Rina! :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Gina: Would you consider doing a post on the wide-legged pant trend that everyone says we'll all be wearing??? I'm a skinny jean fan myself and was wondering if you're planning to incorporate this trend in any way in your wardrobe. BTW, this is bh.pve :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Thanks for "crossing over" and commenting here! :) I'm a little skeptical about wide-legged pants on myself, although the past two fall seasons I've been sure I would get some flares/bootcut jeans. Somehow I just haven't yet! I do love the idea of a fall trends posts so thanks for the suggestion!

      Delete
  4. Love these looks!

    Xx,

    || FLOORTJELOVES ||

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  5. That white cold shoulder top is adorable and looks amazing on you! I love all of the jewelry pieces you picked up at the sale, especially the bracelet! Have a great day!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  6. That white cold shoulder top is adorable! I always have the WORST issues with white tops and my bra showing. What are your tips?
    The Adored Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always wear a nude bra with white tops. And I find if it's just a bit darker than my natural skin color it doesn't show through the top as much. (I don't know that it matters as much as being darker than anyone else's skin tone, just that the nude shade of the bra shouldn't be too pale.)

      Delete
  7. The sales were SO good this weekend- my Visa is still on fire. ;)

    Hope you had a great long holiday, babe!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know I love that gorgeous moto jacket! The color is perfect for Fall! And now I'm wanting that blush one eleven tee. I wear them all the time! Great picks Gina :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always look forward to seeing your cute looks!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that moto jacket you picked up and the white top you are wearing above! I tried to be good during the sales as well. All of these sales ahead can really add up! I like your picks!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  11. In love with all these looks, babe! So Stunning!!

    Adi xx
    fancycorrectitude.com
    instagram.com/fancycorrectitude

    ReplyDelete
  12. i absolutely love the pretty white top on you! so pretty :) and i have been looking for a blush tee/top for aaaaaaaaaaages. i want it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly!