9/23/16

Outfit Recap 9/23/16

|
Just a very short and simple outfit post today! Normally I like to share some Friday Favorites here as well (whether fashion related or not) but I'm kind of saving up my favorites for the posts I'm planning for next week. The weather here was also pretty atypical this week (rain and high humidity), so I was feeling lucky to even get four outfits documented at all!

Outfit Recap:

ONE:

Jacket: Nordstrom (Similar) | Tee: Nordstrom Rack (Similar) | Jeans: Express | Necklace: Express (Similar) | Bag: Danielle Nicole | Shoes: Amazon


Shop the Look:


TWO:


Top: ShoeDazzle | Shorts: Target (Similar) | Necklace: Kendra Scott | Booties: Express | Bag: c/o Fossil | Bracelet: Express

Shop the Look:


THREE:


Top: Macy's | Jeans: Express | Necklace: Kendra Scott | Shoes: Sole Society (Similar) | Bag: Danielle Nicole | Bracelets: Charmed Stacks (GWP)

Shop the Look:


FOUR:

Top: Macy's | Jeans: Express | Sandals: Nordstrom (Same Style, Exact color sold out) | Bag: c/o Fossil 

Shop the Look:


Front View:
Individual Front View Outfits Here

And that's it for today! Have a great weekend and see you back on Monday for a new post!


Linking up with:
ErikaAndreaNarci |JoLynne |  Lindsey | Alison

CONVERSATION

11 comments:

  1. loving all your pretty cold shoulder tops.

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the off the shoulder looks! Happy fall- hopefully the humidity will go away soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the looks you posted, so pretty!

    Love,

    Lucrezia ♥ (http://www.lucreziacandelori.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both of your cold shoulder looks! Also obsessed with the booties in outfit #1! Have a great weekend!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  5. That burgundy top is my favorite! I also love those distressed shorts every time I see them, they look great with booties btw! I am so ready for the humidity to be OVER!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This makes for such a happy fall roundup!
    Still crushing on that wine top so much!!
    <3 Carylee | http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute! I love your cold shoulder tops!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all four looks! The new shoulder baring tops are my favorite. So good year-round here :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love all the fall colors in your outfit! super cute look!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly!