9/13/16

Free Shipping Today + Sale Purchases

|
Just a very quick post today to let you all know about a couple of sales happening, one of which is for today only!

Blush Jacket Grey Tee

 Jacket | T-Shirt | Booties | Jeans

First, Express has free shipping on any order today. No minimum! I took advantage of the Free Shipping to order one of my favorite T-shirts in Grey from their One Eleven Collection. Noelle and I were just talking this weekend about how much we love these soft t-shirts, and this grey version is sold out in stores near me, so I was happy to have the chance to order it without paying for shipping!


Second, I have admired this jacket on several other bloggers but I've never seen it go on sale for more than 15% off. Well I just found it at Bloomingdale's for 50% off this week, but sizes are already selling out. You can also get Free Shipping if you sign up for the Loyalty Program (it's not a credit/debit program...just a points program like Express Next), which naturally I did to get this jacket!



Finally, Jeans are 40% off at Express (plus of course, free shipping). I already have this pair and I'm pretty sure I'll be wearing them with the other new items I just ordered.



The booties pictured in the collage are not on sale, but they're only $25 so it's hard to beat that price anyway. I own the same pair in the Tan color (see them here) and they run true to size for me. With the other sale picks I had almost a complete outfit so I thought I needed to add some shoes for visual purposes at the very least!



CONVERSATION

6 comments:

  1. Love these! I have that exact tee and wear it at least once or even twice a week! It goes with everything and I like that it's a bit heavier than the normal tees.

    Also love the jacket and jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all of these are so you, and yes express tees are sooo soft.

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jacket is gorgeous and so versatile. I can't wait to see how you wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That jacket is gorgeous! I hope they restock sizes soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh those booties are cute, and only $25! can't go wrong. that jacket is super pretty too. out of all the sales and whatnot, free shipping is the hardest to ignore because it's such a pain to pay for shipping for like one thing, especially when the free shipping limit is so high at stores like express or loft.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly! Also, due to a recent influx of Spam unfortunately I've had to turn comment moderation back on. Apologies for the inconvenience!