6/4/16

Saturday Sale Favorites

|
Just dropping in for a quick Saturday post to let you all know about some great sales going on for two items I own and love. 

1. Favorite Chino Shorts

First, my favorite J. Crew 3" Chino Shorts are currently 30% off with code GETSHOPPING. I just ordered a pair in "Storm Grey" and they were only $20 after using the code, which is about as low as I have ever found them other than Final Sale. But here are a couple of other pairs I own that have current exact or very similar color options:

Top: Express | Shorts: J. Crew (Current color of "Seamist" is very similar to mine) | Necklace: Forever 21 |  Bag: Danielle Nicole | Shoes: Vince Camuto | Bracelet: Express 


Sweater: Express | Cami: Express | Shorts: J. Crew (Exact color is "Navy") | Necklace: Target | Sandals: Marc Fisher | Bag: Amazon | Watch: Fossil | Bracelet: Sage K & Co

These come in a bunch of color options from classic to fun and bright. Summer weather is just getting started here so I haven't worn shorts a lot yet but you will be seeing me in these all summer:

J Crew Chino Short Options

Shop all Colors HERE

2. Favorite Bralettes:

The One Eleven Collection at Express doesn't go on sale very often, but right now they do have 20% off all bralettes, including this one I've shown several times:
Tee: Express | Bralette: Express | Jeans: ExpressNecklace: Kendra Scott | Bag: Amazon | Ring: Stella & Dot (Gift) | Booties: Express | Watch: Fossil | Bracelet: Sage K & Co

Tee: Express | Bralette: Express | Jeans: Vigoss | Booties: Express | Ring: Stella & Dot (Gift) | Bag: Amazon | Watch: Fossil | Bracelet: LOFT | Necklace: Kohls

I love wearing these under London Tees (as shown above) and I recently purchased the white option below, which you may have seen me wear recently on Snapchat. I've also had my eye on a couple of these other fun options so I may have to check them out during the sale!
Express Bralettes

Here's the Front View of each of the outfits I'm wearing to give you a better idea of the fit of each item (especially shorts):
Shop Chino Shorts: HERE | Shop Bralettes: HERE

In the interest of time (hey, it's the weekend!) I only linked to currently available outfit pieces, so many items shown don't have a link, but I provided the brand or purchase source for those who like to know anyway. Happy Saturday Shopping!



CONVERSATION

9 comments:

  1. cute pink nails! very darling summer looks!


    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love those j crew shorts - i have a similar pair in hot pink. i have to remember to go check out their sale before it ends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those fun JCrew shorts are so perfect for summer!

    Chelsea
    Chow Down USA
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to stock up on those shorts...I have a few pairs but I'm not sure if they fit lol! Also really love that white cardi, such gorgeous draping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Size reference for the JCrew shorts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wear the same size in J Crew shorts as I do in my Express pants and my Target jean shorts. That said, I think they run a hair bigger than Express and fit just a bit looser than the same size at Express, but I like that for shorts because I prefer that they sit lower on my hips. Hope that helps a bit!

      Delete
  6. oooh those shorts are cute! i am pretty sure the 3s wouldn't cover my butt though hahaha though i think they have 5s. i'm trying not to shop now so i'll just ignore that anyway :) the purple version of the bralette is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bralette looks great on you. I have yet to figure them out. You always know about the best sales!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of these looks! Especially the one with the dark ripped jeans, just Perfect!

    Adi xx
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly!