5/6/16

Outfits on the Daily 5/6/16

|
Happy Friday! To any teachers reading I hope you had a great Teacher Appreciation week with lots of acknowledgment from parents and students. My kids have fantastic teachers this year so it makes it extra fun to do a few things to celebrate them. As for me, I'm sharing my usual weekly outfit and workout recap today so off we go...

Outfit Recap:

One: 
Top: Express | Jeans: Express | Shoes: Amazon | Bag: c/o Fossil | Necklace: Stella & Dot (Gift) | Bracelets: Express

Shop the Pieces:


Two: 
Sweater: Express (Similar) | Cami: Express | Jeans: Express | Necklace: LOFT (50% off) | Bag: c/o Danielle Nicole | Shoes: Amazon

Shop the Pieces:


Three: 
Top: Express | Jeans: Express | Sandals: Nordstrom | Bag: Amazon | Ring: Rebecca Minkoff (Gift) | Bracelets: Express

Shop the Pieces:


Four: 
Jacket: Express (Camel Currently Out of Stock) | Cami: Express | Jeans: Express | Shoes: Forever 21 (Similar) | Necklace: c/o Danielle Nicole  | Bag: Amazon | Ring: Rebecca Minkoff  (Gift)

Shop the Pieces:


Front View:
For individual versions of these outfits go here

Four days, four bags. How I switch out my bags quickly here.

Workout Recap:
And here are my workouts this week with links to Amazon for any DVDs I used:

Saturday:
Cardio Kickboxing (Local studio)

Sunday: 
Dance Class (Local Studio)

Monday:
Legs: Cathe STS Meso 1 Week 2

Tuesday:
Abs: Jackie Warner Power Circuit Training Abs
Cardio: Cathe Party Rockin' Step 1 (Combos 1-6)

Wednesday:
Chest, Shoulders, Biceps: Cathe STS Meso 1 Week 2

Thursday:
Flexibility Training: Get Bent

Friday:
Back and Triceps: STS Meso 1 Week 2

Shop the Workouts:


Workout Notes:
1. For notes from last time I did this section of Cathe's STS series go here.  
2. For further discussion and reviews on the entire STS series check out this post on the Video Fitness Reader Forums.
3. For more information and reviews on Get Bent, read this thread on the Video Fitness Forums.

 * * *
That brings us up-to-date on outfits and workouts! I covered a lot of ground on the blog this week so if you're not caught up go check out my posts on my favorite, most-repeated Celebrity Mom Style outfits and my review of eight different jean shorts. And the Nordstrom Giveaway is ending soon so don't forget to enter here! I'll be back on Tuesday talking about how blogging and Instagram have changed my personal style so have a great weekend and see you back here next week!




Linking up with:
ErikaAndreaNarci |JoLynne | Katie | Megan | Lindsey | Amanda |

CONVERSATION

12 comments:

  1. stop tempting me with the pink gigis lol, love all these.

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of your accessories, especially that mint cross-body! Have a wonderful weekend!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dance class sounds fun and different, I saw your Snap of you walking in. These are all great outfits, #1 and #3 I wear quite often. I can't get enough of distressed denim or white skinnies lately.

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Four days, four good outfits! So nice of you to do things for your kids teacher's. As a former teacher, I can say how meaningful it is.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. what i can say about this outfits!! really amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have me intrigued with that slim fit chambray! Not that I need another chambray in my life!! Have a great weekend!
    Carylee | http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gina, these are great outfits! I love the simplicity of jeans and a tee shirt. You do this look so well. :) xx-S

    ReplyDelete
  8. great necklaces! super cute looks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much great style inspiration!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Outfit #2 is the bomb! :)

    Erica
    http://pumpsandpushups.com/the-busy-moms-guide-to-being-present-in-the-moment/

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love teacher appreciation week.. it turns into wife appreciation week because KC passes everything on to me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly!