5/3/16

Favorite Celebrity Mom Style Outfits

|
With Mother's Day coming up this Sunday I've got all things Mom on the brain so today I'm sharing a little bit about my favorite Celebrity Mom Style Inspirations. There's actually one outfit formula in particular that I've borrowed multiple times from my favorite fashionable celebrity moms, and I just wore it again last week:

Sweater: LOFT (Similar) | Tank: Target | Leggings: Express | Booties: Express (Similar) | Necklace: Kendra Scott | Ring: Kendra Scott (Turquoise Only) | Bag: Amazon (Front view of this outfit below)

Shop the Pieces:



I've worn this combo of black on black with an oversized cardigan multiple times, and I originally got the idea to try it after seeing on multiple celebs like these ladies (coincidentally all moms):Kristin Cavallari | Charlize Theron | Charlize Theron | Kate Beckinsale

This is one of my go-to outfits for rainy days or days when I just want to be extra comfortable but still look put together. I've repeated it with practically every sweater I own:
All of the exact cardigans I'm wearing in these outfits are sold out, but the necklace (in various colors), leggings, and tank top (maternity for extra length) are still available.

While that's my most-repeated celebrity mom outfit formula, I won't be wearing it as much in the coming Spring and Summer months. But there's one celebrity mom with great warm weather style that has inspired quite a few of my other outfits. Here are four of my favorites inspired by none other than Reese Witherspoon:

My Outfit Details:
These two outfits are not recent so many pieces are no longer available but I linked a few similar items for key outfit components (i.e. tops/bottoms/shoes).

Outfit One:
Top: Express | Jeans: Express | Necklace: Express | Cuff: Nakamol Beaded Wire Cuff c/o Rocksbox | Shoes: Jessica Simpson "Nouta" (Similar)

Outfit Two:
Top: Express (Similar) | Shorts: J. Crew | Belt: Gap | Shoes: Sam Edelman "Sutton" (Similar)

Shop the Pieces:





Outfit Three:
Top: Nordstrom Rack (Currently In Store, Similar) | Jeans: ExpressNecklace: c/o Kendra Scott | Bag: c/o Danielle Nicole | Shoes: Amazon

Outfit Four:
Top: Express | Jeans: Express (Similar)| Shoes: Forever 21 (Similar)| Necklace: Express | Bracelet: Express

Shop the Pieces:


I've posted several times about Reese's style in the past (she is one of my favorites, after all!), so if you want to see more about her Spring Style staples check out this post, or for the signature Aries Style looks she shares with Victoria Beckham try this one.

* * *

I'm hoping to have a quick check-in post ready to go on Thursday for "What's New" with Gretchen and Kristen, so if all goes as planned I'll see you back here then! And in the meantime, don't forget to enter my Nordstrom Giveaway HERE!


Linking up with:
ErikaAndreaNarci |JoLynne | Katie | Megan | Lindsey | Amanda |

CONVERSATION

22 comments:

  1. This reminded me that I need to rock my white shorts more, love Reese's style.

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun idea for a post! Love all these looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The black on black with a cardi is one of my go-to looks too! So easy and chic! Reese is my favorite too and I love these effortless looks!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  4. That all black outfit with a sweater on top does look like an easy outfit to put together and the b/w sweater combo is my favorite! There is something about a chambray top + white shorts that I just love. I actually bought TWO new pairs of white shorts this Spring, I need to stop! lol!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the all black with a cardigan is one of my favourites, though i've only worn it once myself, so i don't know why i don't do it more often. it really does look more put together. i love reese's style, and she just seems like such a fabulous person. i want to be her friend lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reese is my favorite! I've been following her on snapchat so I feel like we are BFFs. I do need to find an updated pair of white shorts!
    Carylee | http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I didn't know she was on snapchat! Just added her! (For anyone else reading this Reese Witherspoon's snapchat account is @snapsbyreese)

      Delete
  7. Well I'm obviously not a mom but I love these! Great outfits for any woman really! The older I get, the more I appreciate simple outfits that are still fresh, polished, and put together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reese has that classic + effortless thing down- and so do you, lady!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cozy chic!!

    www.moorehisstyle.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. First of all, I am loving that striped cardigan outfit! I love every single piece in that look. Also, I think you nailed every single celebrity outfit, but you always kill all the outfits you find on pinterest!

    Denise | Fashion Love Letters

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait for warmer weather so I can wear my white shorts, they're definitely a summer staple for me. That and maxi dresses...

    ReplyDelete
  12. A good cardigan with black is a great outfit formula. Comfy yet still edgy and stylish. And Reese? She is the best!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your Reece Witherspoon looks! She has such a classic and chic style and so do you!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely look.
    xoxo, Rachel
    http://www.rachelvogttrends.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I always love Reese's style!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love all the inspo and how you recreated their looks! Black jeans, a comfy top, and a warm cardigan is also one of my favorite go to rainy day looks :) I've been wearing it a lot lately because it has been non stop raining!

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
  17. Totally agree with you ;)

    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: LACE ON LACE OUTFIT

    ReplyDelete
  18. I could wear all of these looks all day every day! Great outfit inspiration Gina! Thank you also for your kind words on my blog. It really means a lot!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great Post! Love the monochromatic black outfit with the cardi! xx-S

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is such a great and unique post, Gina! I love all the inspiration you've shared here, all of these moms' style are fabulous and definitely inspiring! I love the all black paired with an oversized cardigan look, but I really can't choose a favorite here because I love them all! Thanks so much for sharing your source of inspiration with us and I hope you have an amazing day, beautiful!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. The combo of all black with the over-sized cardi is so chic! I love your renditions of it. It makes me want to buy an over sized cardi right now.
    Have a wonderful Wednesday
    Carly from Dresses & Denim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly!