4/2/16

Saturday Sale Favorites

|
A Saturday post?! What?? I know...it's pretty random and rare but I'm up way too early today and saw that a few of my recent purchases and favorite products are on really good sales this weekend so I thought I'd put together a quick post.

Portofino Shirts 40% Off
Top: Express / Necklace: ExpressJeans: Express / Shoes: Calvin Klein /  Bag: Forever 21 (Front view of this outfit at the end of the post)

First, all Portofino shirts are 40% off at Express. It currently comes in 18 colors. I think the five I'm wearing in this post (one above plus four below) plus the Striped Version (shown in Friday's post) are my personal all-time favorites, but I have quite a few posts dedicated to this shirt if you want some additional style inspo on other colors:

  • For outfit ideas featuring Portofino shirts in a rainbow of colors check out this post. 
  • For outfit ideas for Black/White/Stripes Portofino shirts, try this post
  • You can also go way back to see how these shirts pair with everything from skirts to pants to shorts. 


  • Here are a few different ways I've worn my Portofino Shirts:
    All Solid Colors Here


    GAP Tee 40% off Until Noon, 35% off until Midnight
    Tee: Gap (Discount Code: HELLODAY)/ Jeans: Express / Shoes: Steve Madden / Necklace: Kendra Scott / Bracelets: LOFT / Bag: Amazon

    I got this tee after seeing it on Carylee. Based on reviews, I was worried that it would be too short in the torso. I will say I wouldn't mind if it were longer (see front view pic below), but it's okay for me. I'm 5'4" so if you're much taller than that you may find it too short. But for the price it was worth it! Even if you get it for 35% off rather than 40%, it's only $11.


    LOFT Sweater 50% Off
    Sweater: LOFT / Jeans: ExpressNecklace Set: Forever 21 / Shoes: Sole Society (Similar Color) / Bag: Amazon / Ring: Stella & Dot (Gift) / Bracelets: Express / Watch: Fossil

    I purchased this sweater for 40% off during the Easter weekend sales, and now it's already 50% off! Sometimes LOFT sizing runs big for me but I took my normal size/same as I would wear in any top at Express and I'm very happy with the fit. It's a relaxed fit, not fitted but not oversized at all. 

    Front Views:

    Shop the Pieces:



    I only linked to current pieces in all of the outfits above, so if there's no link, it's no longer available. Happy Shopping and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    CONVERSATION

    11 comments:

    1. So many sales! So little money! haha

      ReplyDelete
    2. The portofino tops are my FAVORITE! I have about 4 and could easily incorporate more into my closet. They fit amazing and I love the breezy material!

      XO, Jaime | RegallySoled.com

      ReplyDelete
    3. That is a GREAT sale on the portofino shirts, thanks!

      Carrie
      curlycraftymom.com

      ReplyDelete
    4. I'm getting this gap tee because I have a reward woo hoo!

      ReplyDelete
    5. Gina,
      Love the Loft striped sweater--I'm addicted to stripes! I like how you styled the necklaces!! Great job!
      xx-S
      www.gaminestripes.com

      ReplyDelete
    6. Ohhh I love that striped gap tee! So many good sales right now.

      Amy Ann
      Straight A Style

      ReplyDelete
    7. These are all so cute


      Happy Monday darling, hope you have an amazing week

      Filipa xxx
      PlayingWithApparel.com | Instagram

      ReplyDelete
    8. This is a great little roundup! Thanks for sharing!

      xx
      Lauren Elizabeth
      Petite in Pearls

      ReplyDelete
    9. You are so awesome for putting together that sale info!! Love the portofino shirts!

      Erica
      www.pumpsandpushups.com

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly!