4/14/16

Camel Suede Moto Jacket Outfits

|
Today and tomorrow I'm sharing outfits from a couple of my current closet favorites. I haven't had these pieces long enough or worn them enough times to classify them as Staples yet, but I've put them to good use in the short time I've had them!

Today's pick is my Camel Suede Moto Jacket. When I put all these pictures together I realized the outfits are almost identical in terms of silhouette and color scheme! I'm not exactly known for being the blogger with the most diverse wardrobe or styling skills, but I do think next time I wear it I'll try to switch it up a bit more!

One:
Jacket: Express / Cami: Express / Jeans: Express / Necklace: Express / Shoes: Sole Society (Similar) / Bag: c/o Danielle Nicole "Auden" (Red Sold Out, Similar)

Shop the Pieces:


Two:
Jacket: Express / Cami: Express / Necklace: Kendra Scott / Jeans: Express / Shoes: Sole Society / Watch: Fossil (Similar) / Bracelet: Forever 21 (Similar) / Bag: Danielle Nicole

Shop the Pieces:


Three:
Jacket: Express / Tank: Old Navy (Similar) / Necklace: Kendra Scott / Jeans: Vigoss (Similar) / Shoes: Sole Society (Similar) / Bag: c/o Danielle Nicole "Auden" (Red Sold Out, Similar) / Ring: Target

Shop the Pieces:


Front View:

And just a reminder that for this jacket I use Hollywood Fashion Tape under the lapels (more details in this post) to keep them in place. Otherwise it falls shut constantly, which isn't the look I prefer.

I am off enjoying Spring Break with my family this week so I may be unable to respond to comments or questions, but I'll be back tomorrow with one last Current Favorite outfit compilation post.

And don't forget to enter the Louis Vuitton +iPad Giveaway in HERE!





Linking up with:
Amanda / Tara / Annie, Natalie / ErikaAndreaNarci /JoLynne

CONVERSATION

8 comments:

  1. So happy you got this jacket, a camel one is a must!

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete
  2. This jacket is super cute and clearly so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't have a camel coloured jacket, but this gives me ideas on how to wear my grey jacket :) i always feel like i should be wearing all black to wear the grey jacket, which is silly. hope you're having a good vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these outfits! I swear I had no idea that was suede from your instagram outfits, but now I love it more! I always love your pairings with jackets and the fact that you give so many options!

    Denise | Fashion Love Letters

    ReplyDelete
  5. It really was a great addition to your wardrobe and you know what looks good on you. Love the bright red purse with the stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite is the outfit with the striped cami, although black and white looks great under it, too! Enjoy Spring break!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I love these outfits. I love the edgy look of a moto jacket! You are rocking it today!
    xx-S
    www.gaminestripes.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly!