3/4/16

Outfits on the Daily 3/4/16

|
As usual, I'm back with my standard Friday Outfits and Fitness recap for the week. Not much else to share today since I got all caught up on everything clothing, beauty and fitness-related in yesterday's post, so be sure to check that out if you missed it. After you finish with today's recap, of course!

Outfit Recap:

Jacket: Express (Similar) / Dress: Express / Necklace: Kendra Scott / Sandals: Sam Edelman / Bag: Danielle Nicole (Similar) / Watch: c/o Fossil / Bracelet: LOFT (Similar)

Shop the Pieces:



Tee: Express / Long Necklace: Stella & Dot / Short Necklace: c/o Kendra ScottJeans: Express / Shoes: Steve Madden / Bag: Amazon / Ring: Stella & Dot (Gift) / Bracelet: LOFT

Shop the Pieces:


Jacket: Express (Similar) / Cami: Express / Jeans: Express / Necklace: Express / Sandals: Nordstrom / Bag: Aldo (Similar) / Bracelet: LOFT

Shop the Pieces:



Cami: Express / Jeans: Express / Shoes: Target (Similar) / Long Pendant: Express / Short Necklaces: Forever 21 Here and Here / Watch: Fossil / Ring: Lulumars / Bag: Exact Style (Same Brand option with Pink in stock)
Shop the Pieces:


Front View:
For individual versions of front view photos go HERE (Outfit 1) or HERE (Outfits 2-4).

Fitness Recap:
Here are the workouts I did this week, based around the weight training in Cathe's Gym Style Series:


Saturday: Cathe X10 Premix X42 + Abs Cathe Cardio & Weights
Sunday: Dance Class (Local Studio)
Monday: Legs: Cathe Gym Style Legs
Tuesday: Amy Bento Hi Lo Dynamics Sections 1-2 + Abs
Wednesday: Cathe Gym Style Back Shoulders Biceps
Thursday: Amy Bento Hi Lo Dynamics Sections 3-4 + Abs
Friday: Cathe Gym Style Chest & Triceps

Notes and Modifications:
I think I finally made it through all of my workout DVDs since I first started posting them on the blog! I'll repeat what I said about Gym Style Series last time I did this series (here): it's one of my all time favorite Cathe workout series, and if you are not sure if you want to purchase her more expensive, 36-disc STS Program, this is a good litmus test since the workouts are similar in intensity. I cannot do all 72 push-ups Cathe does in the Chest workout. I usually do about three sets of ten and move on to the next exercise. Also, as always I modify all barbell workout with dumbbells. To see the complete list of workout I equipment I own you can also refer back to this post.

* * *
That's it for today! I'm looking forward to having some friends in town this weekend and will be back here with another post on Tuesday. I'm still tossing around a few topics in my head for Tuesday so I guess it will a surprise to all of us what I end up posting!



Linking up with:
ErikaAndrea and Narci /JoLynne /  Katie / Megan

CONVERSATION

21 comments:

  1. Such comfy outfit! love it!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of them but of course I love the dress more, have a great weekend!

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thanks for pushing me to try this type of dress!

      Delete
  3. I really love that grey dress on you and that has to be the perfect striped tee! Have a wonderful weekend!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a great tee! I am hoping to get it in a couple of other colors.

      Delete
  4. I really like that style of dress on you. Everything looks great on you. Is it really already warm enough to be wearing your camis without jackets? I'm jealous. I'm incredibly impressed by three sets of ten. I'm slowly getting better with on-my-toes pushups. My goal is one minute straight. 72 in a row seems like such a lot to me right now. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does break up the 72 push-ups into various sets...but STILL. It's probably done within a 5-10 minute time frame so it's challenging for sure. And yes....it's been in the low to mid 80s a lot the past couple of weeks so jackets are not necessary during the peak heat of the day. It's cooling back down next week so I think my outfits will look quite different next Friday!

      Delete
  5. Everytime you wear that feather cami it makes me want it more and more. So pretty! Hope you have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know I already said this, but I love those distressed jeans on you! I always love when the weekend rolls around and I get to wear mine. Have a good one!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. That feather cami look is my favorite. Have a great weekend! And, I can't wait to see how you style your new yellow bag.

    Lisa
    Daily Style Finds

    ReplyDelete
  8. I recognize the striped tee from the one eleven line :) I loved mine so much that I got one in black, and now am thinking I need white too! It's so soft and comfy, but definitely more polished in my opinion than your typical t shirt. I'll have to look at your post from yesterday now! I only blogged once this week so I feel out of the loop

    ReplyDelete
  9. love that grey dress on you! so fabulous. and 72 push ups! woah. that's a lot lol. i need to start like trying to do 10 a day or something.. or maybe like 5 a day? or 1 every hour on the hour like you did for the splits. i used to be able to do them properly and now i don't reckon i could do one on my knees. enjoy your weekend with friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. All these outfits are amazing! And I love that grey dress, it looks perfect on you!
    Happy Friday.
    Xox, Raysa

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love this group of outfits! And that dress is too good on you! It's so fun to see the natural outfit progression to warmer weather clothes!! And now I need to read Thursday's post!!
    Carylee | http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all of your outfits!!! That coral cami with the gold necklace is especially gorgeous! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your gorgeous accessories always remind me of an area I am sorely lacking in! I so need some more accessories in my life! I love the gray and navy combo. The jacket is so cute!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have been looking for a pair of peek toe booties, I love that Steve Madden pair. I pinned them for now. I also really love the striped tee you have on... you have so many great pieces in your wardrobe!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. That dress looks so good on you. You should wear more dresses! And I am so jealous of the open toe shoes. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So many cute looks! Love the olive and orange pairing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would wear all four of these outfits in a heartbeat, especially the first one. That gray ruched asymmetric dress is perfection, I need it. I also want ALL your necklaces. And as I can see you always do a great job with your fitness. Good for you, Gina!

    I just started a new linkup on Thursdays and I would love for you to join me tomorrow with this pretty outfit. Thanks, Ada. =)

    Enjoy the rest of your week, Gina!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly! Also, due to a recent influx of Spam unfortunately I've had to turn comment moderation back on. Apologies for the inconvenience!